Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adversus Societies..Aequita & Inferus(Rue and Kristy's prp.)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
It has been nearly six years since the world fell apart. Who knows how it started? I certainly don't. I was to young to understand what any of it meant. I was naive and confused, I didn't realize I was watching my home fall apart. I understand now. I am awake, I know what's happened, and I know what I believe. Well at least I used to. I know that the world has split into two societies, the Aequitas and the Inferus.
The Aequitas are the people who believe in peace. They think the world has fallen apart because nobody could agree on matters. The Aequita believe that if humans would have given their relationships a chance to grow and improve instead of deciding to fight we might not be in the situation we are in now. To exercise their beliefs the Aequita plant flowers, trees, and crops they also do this to demonstrate how their societies relationships should work.

The Inferus believe in aggression and courage. They think that if everyone had had the courage to speak out and fight for what they believed in everything would still be okay. Inferus people practice independence and bravery. So they basically act recklessly and stubbornly. 

I think you should just have both of the Aequitas and I'll claim the Inferus, if that's okay with you.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay. Is there gonna be a form for characters?  

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure I'll make it.
Name: 
Looks: (I prefer human pictures.)
Personality:
Society:
Other:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilliana Kareth.
Looks:  (Dont hate me I couldn't resist. )
Personality: Liiliana, often known as Lilly, is a calm peaceful girl. She doesn't get why people fight and argue. She finds it unnecessary and stupid. Lilly likes to spend most of her time planting as she finds that nature relaxes her, and it gives her something to do from her boring everyday routine.
Society: Aequitas
Other: Her eyes are green. Really green

Name: Francis Lewis.
Looks: dude
Personality: Francis is laid back and calm. He doesnt do much, unless told he has too. He's the kind who could sit on the couch all day doing nothing and yet not be bored. Francis seems like the kind to snap quickly but he's actually very relaxed about it all, refraining from anger and violence​.
Society: Aequitas

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Fayah "Fay" Hathaway
Looks:
Personality:Fay lives by her own rules and she has never been one to cave into the power of other's opinions. She is rough and she tends to push people away. Fay sees any type of relationship as an obstacle that prevents her from reaching her goals. Fay hides most of her emotions due to her inability to be emotionally vulnerable. When she decides to communicate with others she comes off as snarky and rude. Nobody has ever realized how sensitive Fay really i, mostly because she has never really allowed anyone to get to know her.
Society: Inferus
Other: Nada

Name: Aaron James
Looks:
Personality: Aaron has always been strong and a natural fighter. He depends on himself completely and for the most part keeps his thoughts and opinions to himself. Though Aaron is not traditionally nice people look up to him and his skills. He hates most forms of attention and he finds himself quite frequently afraid of his own strength. Aaron has anger issues and he is temperamental but not quite moody. You will typically find Aaron with a scowl on his face because he doesn't display most of his emotions.
Society: Inferus

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
When would you like to start?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you start? I don't really know what to post.  If so, now!

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! Starting!
Fay sat slumped over in her chair, her feet rested on the cold and metallic table, and her eyes were dazed over with boredom. She seemed unaware that she was surrounded by people. Fay's thoughts were scattered and incomplete. She was thinking about what it was like above ground, what kind of development had happened to her old home. It had been three months since she had gone above ground due to her probation for hitting a government official up-side the head with a chair. Tonight would be her first night off probation and all she needed to do was find someone who was planning on going on a stake out. Despite the Inferus' beliefs about independence everybody had to travel in packs on Aequita territory. She was lost in thought when a woman with silver hair passed by. This woman was the one Fay had hit in the head with a chair. Noel Jenkins was her name and she was giving Fay a dirty look. Fay forgot about the fork she held and she remembered it only when it was spiraling towards Jenkins' left shoulder. Luckily someone caught it at the last tedious moment...Aaron

Aaron sat on the edge of an old rusted and collapsed subway, his feet dangling over the unknown. Not exactly, he knew what was down there, old unused train tracks. He had spent some time pondering these train tracks and decided they were a decent metaphor for his life. He too was meant  to go somewhere but his purpose was old, rusted, and unclear. A growl that bounced off the walls of his stomach interrupted his long and maybe melodramatic deep thought session. He walked into the cafeteria and was walking to a nearly empty table when a flash of silver caught his eye. Within a second he was holding a fork. Aaron looked over at Fay, who he presumed threw the fork then at Noel Jenkins. He was aware of Fay's probation and he also knew that it would be unwise for her to get into more trouble. Aaron slid into the seat beside Fay and pushed the fork towards her. "Careful" he murmured.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilliana looked out the window. Not that she saw anything but brick. That was all she could see from inside. But she wasn't even inside for long. Picking up bulbs and seeds Lilly headed outside. her old dress was covered with grass and mud stains, so kneeling in the mad as she was now was making no difference.  She scooped out small holes for the plants and planted the small amount kf seeds she had, beside the withering dandelions and tulips.

Francis exited the small building he called home and saw Lilliana crouching and planting. Thats all anyone saw her doing. Francis crouched behind her. "Are you busy tonight Lilliana?" he asked brightly to the girl whk was a year younger than him.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Fay looked over at Aaron with a scowl, "I'll try."She spent a few moments tapping her fingers on the table and stating at the now frozen and disgusting chicken leg. She sighed before picking up the fork , "Thanks" she murmured back, digging the fork into a collection of peas. She had talked to Aaron on occasion and he was the closest thing to a friend she had down here. Aaron grinned slightly, shrugging and picking a pea off her plate with his long and harsh fingers. Fay whacked him in the arm slightly and grabbed a brussels sprout off his plate. "So it's my first night off probation, do you have any plans?" She asked between bites. Aaron shrugged again, his brooding shoulders casting a partial shadow over Fay's face. "I was thinking about going on a stakeout with a few others. Would you like to come." Fay nodded hastily, relieved to be getting the chance to escape this hell hole.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos