Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP with MembershipGirl

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Melissa stared at Scarlet ashamed, staying inside her tent as she zipped the tent zipper immediately. ''What is wrong with her?'' She asked herself, folding her arms angrily.

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
Hot tears ran down her cheeks as she wandered deeper into the forest.( Its not fair! Why can't she be bi like me? Wait what the h! Why am I being so selfish? I'll find someone else.Hopefully. Where am I? D it.) Someone puts a hand on her mouth and she lets out a muffled scream. And faints.

Silence is the greatest sound of all.

You are always stronger than you believe

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can there be some sort of plot twist whereas Scarlet stays with her new friend and Melissa gets jealous, trying to impress her?)
Melissa looked through her suitcase; pile to pile, searching to read a book. Once she found her book, she zipped her case and started to read silently- with full concentration. 

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
(Sure sounds interesting!)  Scarlet found herself still in the woods laying on a tree trunk. 
Mysterious Person: Good you're awake. I overheard your thoughts and I've seen your situation and decided to help you. I'll be your girlfriend under one condition. Scarlet though over this and said "Ok what's the condition?" Mysterious Person: "Unfriend Melissa. She'll just get in the way of 'us' " Scarlet was surprised by the condition but she agreed. Mysterious Person: Ok follow me I'll take you back to he camp site but she can't know we're together. I'm just a girl you found in the woods. Ok?
"ok"

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yup, thanks!)
Melissa started to read her book; page to page but felt bored after- so she stopped a few pages later. She walked out of her tent to look for Scarlet to apologize in order for them to be friends again. Melissa sauntered through the woods quietly, pushing the leaves away just in case it doesn't come to  her eyes and wouldn't make any sound. After walking, she saw Scarlet in the distance, talking with another person. She felt envious already, so she wanted attention. She fell on the floor immediately, wanting Scarlet's attention.  

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
"Melissa!" Scarlet glanced quickly at the Mysterious Person who gave Melissa a disdainful look as she helped you up. "Are you ok? This is..." "Christine," The stranger moved forward and Scarlet blushed at the site of her "but call me Christi. Come on. Let me show you back to your campsite." She said as she grabbed Scarlet by her hand and led her away.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos