Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
We already know about the form, so sign the plot.

Name :
Looks :
Personality : 
Bio : ( Optional. )
Other : ( Optional. )

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Sophie
Looks : ( Needs to approve. )
Personality : Sometimes moody, loyal, friendly, generous, kind- hearted, and nice.
Bio : Sophie is a  Italian girl who was born in Italy, and came here to study, and learn new thing through her life. She also cam here, to learn different languages, such as; English, because she wan't great in English so now she can speak a lot of English, and other types of different languages, but mostly she can speak most of the foreign languages.  

Name : Andre
Looks : ( Needs to approve. )
Personality : Sometimes moody, friendly, clever, loyal, and caring.
Bio : Andre is a Spanish boy who grew up from Spain, and came here to learn his education in London. Andre wanted to speak in different languages, so he only spoke only one different foreign language, and it was English, and he spoke other languages, that are not a foreign language.

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
Raven1
Raven1
StarStarStar
Name:Emma 
looks: wavy blonde hair falling to waist . Piercing blue eyes.
bio:is orphan as mum and dad were killed in a car crash. Was sent to an orphanage. Ran away and lived in bus stop for 10 years. Was taken in by Harry and lived with his family for the rest of her life. 

YOLO!!!!!!!!

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
( Do you wanna start, or should I start ? )

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
Raven1
Raven1
StarStarStar
U plz

YOLO!!!!!!!!

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay. )
Andre woke up, and then he came out of his bed, ready to brush his teeth, and then bath. Then he was done with all his stuff, he woke his mother and his father, and told them '' good bye mum and dad, see you later AI'm heading to school '' said Andre. 
And then he hugged them, and went out side and shut ted the door, and then headed of to school.
Andre said into his mind, what a lovely day, I must have an extremely boisterous day today ! he exclaimed boisterously.

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
Raven1
Raven1
StarStarStar
Emma woke up reluctantly. Her alarm had been nagging for her presence. She realised school started in 5 mins. Panic!!! She rushed to get changed, brush her hair ,brush her teeth and she had no time for a shower! She grabbed her ruck sack and darted for her bike.

YOLO!!!!!!!!

Tori and Raven's PRP.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Andre then arrived at school shortly, and then was thinking in his mind; where's Sophie ?
Meanwhile, Sophie was finished quickly and had to take the train, and then she felt a vibration on her thigh, and she did not know who it was, so then she picked her phone up.
'' Hello, who is speaking ? '' Sophie said.
'' It's me, Andre '' Andre replied. 
'' Okay Andre, for real what do you want from me, now ? '' replied Sophie.
'' I just wanted to tell you why aren't you here yet ? '' Andre replied, and then smiled. 
'' Well I'm on the train and I'm almost there, so lets just talk in school, so I'll meet you there '' Sophie smiled.
'' Okay, bye. '' Andre replied.
Sophie then said '' Bye Andre ! '' She exclaimed.
Then they both smiled.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Who is your role model? And why?

What is your biggest fear?

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

latest videos