Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Let's get dis roleplay started!!!! : D

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!
-Mama by My Chemical Romance

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar
(Yay! I have to sleep after this.)
Russia rushed home, hearing about the game that Sweden has made, which had become a huge success around the world, opening the door to get on his laptop, double-clicking 'Minecraft' on his desktop, typing username into the box. He heard about it a few days back, so he bought it and tested it out a bit so he can get used to the controls, though it took him forever to punch a tree. He smiled as soon as he logged in, pressing 'play' as soon as it popped up.
(you know the 1.6.2 version for the start up or whatever?)

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
(I have the free version of 1.5.2. I can't buy the 1.6.2 version because I have no money. I know what the start screen looks like though) Italy sat at his desk getting ready to play Minecraft. He quickly logged in. When the title screen popped up he smiled. He didn't want to play alone so he decided to play on Multiplayer mode.

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!
-Mama by My Chemical Romance

play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

any ideas?

The Rhyming game!!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

The Rhyming game!!

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

The Rhyming game!!

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos