Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rei & Jasmine's Roleplay ♥

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
We know our pretty little plot~
Please don't spam, I have a report button and I'm not afraid to use it.
A Private Roleplay for Rei and Jasmine, we know ourselves, once more, don't spam.

Name:
Biography:
Personality:
Appearance:
Special Abilities:
Other:

Are those good for forms? 
Add anything I've forgotten.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nope it's perfect :3)

Name: Catrina (Cat) Vales
Appearance: 
Her appearance is that of dirty blonde hair and purple-blue eyes. When she uses her ability, her eyes go a pinkish-red. 
Biography: Cat was raised in her grandparents cabin far into the forest. She went out into the forest every day, and began finding out about her powers when she was 14 years old. She had kept it a secret, but one day her grandfather saw her using her ability and told her to pack her stuff and leave, run far away and hide.
Personality: Cat is a bit shy and reserved, but once you get her to trust you and she opens up, she is a loyal and good friend and she is caring and sometimes defiant.
Special Abilities: Telekinesis. (She can pick up anything solid, humans, rocks, etc.)
Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay )

Name: Brynn Henderson.

Biography: Brynn was born on the 25th of July to a wealthy family. Mansions in different locations of the country and posh hotels were where he spent most of his time. He was home-schooled, taught everything he'd need to take on the family business, brought up to take over once his father retired, though a few days after his seventh birthday Brynn was not allowed to refer to him as 'Father' anymore. After mysteriously healing his brother's injured leg, then somehow sending it back, they'd disowned him. He still remembers the shocked faces on his parents faces when his brother ran to them crying, pointing to clear skin where there was once a deep cut, and complaining about it 'hurting funny'. They tried to turn him in to the authorities, but he ran away that night, and has lived in the forest since then, staying alive by stealing what he needs to survive.

Personality: Distrusting at first, Brynn may come off to a stranger as rude, but love is a foreign feeling to him now. There are few days he experiences true happiness, and the only source of excitement comes from making mischief in the town not far from the verdant forest he now calls home. He's mainly apathetic, but if he meets someone he doesn't dislike, he can be the slightest bit nice. He may act tough, but he's a softie underneath it all.

Appearance: 
Brynn's appearance gives the idea that he is around sixteen, but he's currently twenty-three. He has a slightly lanky build, complemented by pale skin and indigo eyes, and is around 6 feet and 2 inches. He has thin, black hair that reaches his chin, and usually appears as if the wind was his stylist. His lips have a slightly pink appearance, which many consider girly. His skin is surprisingly unblemished, and the only scar on his body is a slight bruise on his neck. He usually dresses in dark clothing (as well as the occasional white shirt), pullovers and long, jeans pants, with sandals or sneakers.

Special Abilities: Pain Transference. He is able to take pain from another into his own body, healing the physical appearance of the injury as well, as well as shift pain into another. Shifted pain can not be healed, and if serious enough, can kill quite quicker than it would by getting the actual injury. He must be touching skin to transfer or heal pain. 

Other: N/A.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! You start?)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Screams of agony made sellers and shoppers turn frantically  to find the source. A man sat on the asphalt road, clutching his seemingly fine leg, yelling curses. Brynn shoved his hands deep into his jeans pockets, enjoying the feeling of his new leather jacket. He kept his head low, his black hair as unruly as always. "Such a Drama King, that one." He mumbled to himself, chuckling softly. He'd managed to walk all the way from the park, where a boy had fell and twisted his foot a bit, to the Market Street and shift it into the wealthiest-looking man before taking his jacket and walking away before anyone noticed. Yet, the man fell down immediately, crying out about how one of those 'useless different children' had cursed him and broken his foot. "Deserved it," He ducked into a bakery, handing the server a few silver coins in return for a loaf of warm bread. He'd eaten half, stuffed the other half in a brown paper bag and stuffed that into his pocket as he walked out of the bakery, his eyes darting from corner to corner, trying to find his next target.

(Hope you don't mind if we start in the town.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, they can meet there :3) Cat ambled down the sidewalk, her small tiny Black purse gripped tightly in her hands. Her black combat-like boots clicked the sidewalk was she walked. She looked up as she heard screams of agony ringing through the town, bouncing across the buildings and echoing throughout the town. She pushed a strand of her blonde hair out of her face, looking around. She peered around a corner and saw a wealthy looking man on the ground holding his leg as if there were something wrong with it. It looks perfectly fine.... She thought, puzzled as she examined the guy. She tore her gaze away and her eyes landed on a young man that looked nonplussed by the screaming, wearing a nice leather jacket. Something about him seemed peculiar...She pushed the thought out of her mind and glanced at the screaming man once more.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn felt eyes on him, turning to lock eyes with a blonde, just as she tore her gaze away from him and towards the man. Was, he just suspected? He mumbled a few curses under his breath, slowly turning and beginning to walk in the other direction, his head down. Guards were gathered around the man, and more poured from around the corners by the second, the last thing he'd want to do was be spotted. Someone as tall as him was quite easy to spot in the first place, and the fact that he was wearing a leather jacket that was bit too big for him wouldn't help his case. Wind blew his already messy hair around, a few strands landing in his face. The girl, she didn't seem like one of the aristocrats, but they'd definitely take tips from anyone if it was to catch a criminal like him. A different criminal, as they'd call them. He didn't have any pain to shift, and he couldn't fight that many guards, so he'd just have to stay under the radar.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat shivered as the man and her locked gazes. She felt off, like something was wrong. He looked at the man a second time, watching as he kept his head down and walked away from the scene. A strong urge pushed her forward and she began to follow the guy, being sure to stay hidden behind buildings or trees. She always had her strange ability if something went wrong. No, you promised not to use it at all. She reminded herself, biting her lip as she continued to follow the stranger. Only if i have to. She assured herself. She held her purse close to her as she slipped behind another tree, peering through the leaves at the mysterious dark man. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn continued walking, ducking into the forest after walking a far enough distance from the Guards. He was aware of the set of footsteps other than his own, they were light, a female. That girl, maybe. He abruptly stopped, turning around and scanning the trees around him. "What do you want?" He asked calmly, his eyes latching unto a parting between the leaves and another set of eyes. His eyes narrowed slightly, and he removed his hands from his pockets, ready to shift if needed. Not as if he had anything much to shift in the first place, except for a bit of knuckle pain.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat let in a sharp intake of breath and stayed completely silent for a moment. But she knew she had been caught, she could feel his eyes boring into her. She bit her lip and came out from behind the tree. "W-well.....you didn't seem um....particularly surprised about that man screaming back there..." She stuttered, twisting the strap of her purse nervously. Stop being so weak, Cat. Her own voice whispered into her head. She stood up a little straighter and stopped fiddling with her purse. "It didn't seem right, everyone else was looking but not you..." She pointed out, her voice less shaky now. She flexed her fingers, her fingertips buzzing, waiting to move something.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

where did u find kidzworld

Profile Pic Updates!

Debating Tips

latest videos