Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rei & Jasmine's Roleplay ♥

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Sorry. It's a bit hard for me to have Brynn interact like this and not make it too awkward. He's kind of my tough guy, womanizer character and I have him here sobbing and it's just hard to write ;-; then if i may, i also blame school for being tiring.}

Fingers grazed the bone of his jawline, careful in their touch. Warm, pallid hand paled with contrast to light skin, devoid of healthy colour. Petite, she lay comfortably in his lap and tightening grip, bundled in thin cloths of greys and whites and blacks. The female's fingers lingered, warming his cheeks to feverish temperatures—no, he was blushing—as he pressed thin lips to her knuckles, lightly, in soft appreciation.

"I'll stay with you, you'll stay with me. I'll steal a better house. I'll stop drinking. I'll stop killing." Eyes a dark, ink blue watered faintly, the still tears almost a glassy dome to his eyes. His fingers pressed against her forehead, warm and sweating, and he drew. A piercing pain jolted through his head, the headache then diminished to a slight discomfort. Nose burning faintly from the sharp, piercing sensation, he inhaled a deep breath of wine and flowers, the latter holding the femininity of the ill female.

"If you just hold on, I'll get you a doctor, and I'll make sure you don't hurt." Fingers found the female's thin waist, gently resting on her covered stomach and drew just in case he could heal sickness, but leaving him without the stinging of newly gained pain and tingling, cool fingers. "I'll get you better, don't worry. Just don't leave me, Kitten. Never."

[ ]

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay I'm just glad that you posted xD)
Even with her mind and body weak, an idea began to blossom in her mind. "Brynn," she croaked softly, the word she spoke leaving her out of breath and in need of a pause. "Take me......to the lake," she began, her voice barely audible as it escaped her pale lips, "throw me in." She closed her eyes for a moment, drawing in a shaking breath before opening them again. Her vision was blurry and blackened at the edges as she tried to meet his eyes. 

Her powers, she hoped, would activate to keep her from drowning. Her powers only activate with a rush of adrenaline and fear, and so throwing her in the lake being unable to move would cause the fear of drowning. If she could activate her power, it would immediately rid her of the illness to put her into attack mode. 

She squinted and tried to make out Brynn's features as she shivered. If her powers were to activate, he would be in danger, and she would not live with herself if she killed him. "Then....run." She sputtered out, gripping a handful of his shirt urgently. Please understand. This is to save me, not to kill me. She thought, unable to form the words she needed to say any longer. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(It's okay I'm just glad that you posted xD)

Even with her mind and body weak, an idea began to blossom in her mind. "Brynn," she croaked softly, the word she spoke leaving her out of breath and in need of a pause. "Take me......to the lake," she began, her voice barely audible as it escaped her pale lips, "throw me in." She closed her eyes for a moment, drawing in a shaking breath before opening them again. Her vision was blurry and blackened at the edges as she tried to meet his eyes. 

Her powers, she hoped, would activate to keep her from drowning. Her powers only activate with a rush of adrenaline and fear, and so throwing her in the lake being unable to move would cause the fear of drowning. If she could activate her power, it would immediately rid her of the illness to put her into attack mode. 

She squinted and tried to make out Brynn's features as she shivered. If her powers were to activate, he would be in danger, and she would not live with herself if she killed him. "Then....run." She sputtered out, gripping a handful of his shirt urgently. Please understand. This is to save me, not to kill me. She thought, unable to form the words she needed to say any longer. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

(Bump)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Bump)

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Bump)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Warm tears spilled from his eyes, past bruised lips that stung lightly at the water's touch, left salty sourness on the tip of his tongue. Eyes that reflected the world like steamed glass, blurry and distorted, shining a dull indigo as he seemed to stare out into nothing even as he met her pretty, pained gaze. His lips parted, lingered agape, trembling to utter the things he thought, then pursed in resignation. Brynn laughed—a soft, choked sound like a cough, lacking its humorous backing, incomplete like the sky without its blue or his world without the pouty kitten he'd gotten used to seeing in the mornings—and whispered something akin to "You're cruel, Cat." 

His arms were cold as he pulled her closer, lined with tiny goosebumps and a pale, white, lack of colour as all the healthy pink undertone drained from his body the same way his mock happiness did. He hated her for the way he loved her, hated her for how she'd gotten to him in less than a week with her little smile and annoyingly stubborn sense of justice and the contrasting shyness that made her redder than a ripe tomato when he felt to tease. He wanted to throw away like she wanted, throw away all the memories she'd planted, and burn the feeling he'd missed that the kitten had given him—he needed to forget how it felt to be wanted. He hated loving her. Even if it was hardly developed, this so called love of his, and merely seeds of adoration and a need to protect the only thing that had been special to him in years of being alone, it was stil that dreaded heart pounding and stomach churning love thing he despised. Yes, he hated her for it, making him love her. And he did, until she grasped his shirt and whispered more selfish things and stared at him with all her innocence and beauty and made him melt all over him.

She untangled him, reduced him to a little puppet that could only do her bidding and felt only for her. Cat was his kryptonite. She was the bane of his existence all while being his reason for bothering. And she'd done this right under his nose, when he had hardly suspected the free loader he'd adopted one evening would be anything but a pretty little toy when he was lonely. He loved her, he had to admit. He loved everything about her as much as he hated it all. He wanted to to hold her as much as he wanted to throw her in that lake and do as she had asked. Get rid of her once and for all, kill all the muddles feelings—his best bet, exactly what he needed to solve his problems. But she still stared up at him with those eyes, those doe eyes he couldn't deny.

He was tired of it all. Sick and tired. Exhausted, even, and he thought of rest as he downed the whole bottle beside him, his head light and breath thick with the scent of wine. She was light as a feather in his arms, so he held her with one, grabbed an extra shirt with the other and swaddled her like a newborn once they hit the cold, stinging air. Freezing temperatures bit at his bare chest like millions of needles shoved deep into his skin, and he welcomed the pain with the shadow of a smile that was merely weakly quirked lips. Branches crumbled under his heavy, determined steps, leaves crunched and birds flew far away at the sound and sight of him. The lake wasn't far, but it felt like hours until he finally saw its vast blue-green, but as he approached it, hours suddenly weren't enough.

And what would he do now? Kill her?

He brought her closer. Warm puffs of air pressed from her plump lips, ghosted his neck, gave him a slight feeling of happiness and serenity and warmth like a fire that lasted only a second, but lingered in his thoughts long enough to tempt his wavering resolve. Slowly, he drew his finger against her shivering face—her skin was feverishly warm, yet with a cold dampness as the humid air condensed on her red cheeks. Irrational urges and impulses coursed through him, coaxed him closer to her pretty lips agape as if inviting him to—

Throw her in. Her weight rolled off his arms easily, plopping into the cold water and rippling disturbingly out to jerk the peaceful flowers and leaves and petals that floated along the blue surface, bother the lake for a few seconds before it stilled and the world around him moved on without much of a care, if any at all.

[ ]

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(YES. THANK YOU. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER OMIGOSH IT MADE MY DAY.)
The weak, shivering girl could feel a sob stuck in her small chest as the soft words 'You're cruel, Cat'  floated from her love's pale, pierced lips. Yes, her love. Even with his hateful and cold gaze that he sometimes trapped her in, his snide remarks and snarled responses, she loved him more than she had ever loved in a very, very long time.

She saw this cold hatred mixed with something else as he looked down at her, but the two expressions seemed almost to contradict each other--almost giving off a sense of confusion. Almost. He bundled her up into his strong arms, not an argument to her plead leaving his lips. Her fragile, receding heartbeat quickened momentarily as the freezing air swept over her fevered face, causing her breath to catch in her throat to where she was silently choking. Her blue eyes gazed up at his face, her limp hand resting on his bare chest. A single tear slipped from her eyes and rolled down her face as she continued to choke silently, slowly letting her life slip away. 

His lips moved closer to hers, almost as if he were to brush them against her own--almost as if he were moving in to suck her soul right out of her dying body. She welcomed it, though, for she felt it would be the last thing she would experience before she left the world. But it was a disappointment she had given her hopes up for, because she fell now, out of his safe strong arms and into the pool of death.

Water filled her lungs and she screamed, bubbles rapidly flowing from her mouth as her body tensed and her blood boiled. Her jaw clenched and her almost lifeless eyes bled from blue to red and filled with wild exhilaration. She lifted herself from the water, her body feeling as if it were on fire as her wet hair framed her now healthy looking face. But it was not the kind, fragile little kitten anymore. It was the other side of her. Its eyes blazed with thirst and desire, for something to attack. Its fists tightened as its blood-red eyes fell upon the one who the other loved.
Stop! Don't do it! You love him!
A voice rang in its head, a voice it had never heard before while in this state. It was confusing for a moment, distracting.
You know you do. Do not hurt him...
It was Cat's voice, the other Cat. Her voice floated through its mind. It stared at the figure for awhile, a vicious but also very confused gleam in its eyes. 

(Ahhh not as good as yours but I have to get to bed. THANK YOU FOR POSTING NOW PLEASE DON'T WAIT SO LONG NEXT TIME AYAYA YOU ARE AMAZING. xD)    

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

latest videos