Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rei & Jasmine's Roleplay ♥

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Sorry. It's a bit hard for me to have Brynn interact like this and not make it too awkward. He's kind of my tough guy, womanizer character and I have him here sobbing and it's just hard to write ;-; then if i may, i also blame school for being tiring.}

Fingers grazed the bone of his jawline, careful in their touch. Warm, pallid hand paled with contrast to light skin, devoid of healthy colour. Petite, she lay comfortably in his lap and tightening grip, bundled in thin cloths of greys and whites and blacks. The female's fingers lingered, warming his cheeks to feverish temperatures—no, he was blushing—as he pressed thin lips to her knuckles, lightly, in soft appreciation.

"I'll stay with you, you'll stay with me. I'll steal a better house. I'll stop drinking. I'll stop killing." Eyes a dark, ink blue watered faintly, the still tears almost a glassy dome to his eyes. His fingers pressed against her forehead, warm and sweating, and he drew. A piercing pain jolted through his head, the headache then diminished to a slight discomfort. Nose burning faintly from the sharp, piercing sensation, he inhaled a deep breath of wine and flowers, the latter holding the femininity of the ill female.

"If you just hold on, I'll get you a doctor, and I'll make sure you don't hurt." Fingers found the female's thin waist, gently resting on her covered stomach and drew just in case he could heal sickness, but leaving him without the stinging of newly gained pain and tingling, cool fingers. "I'll get you better, don't worry. Just don't leave me, Kitten. Never."

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay I'm just glad that you posted xD)
Even with her mind and body weak, an idea began to blossom in her mind. "Brynn," she croaked softly, the word she spoke leaving her out of breath and in need of a pause. "Take me......to the lake," she began, her voice barely audible as it escaped her pale lips, "throw me in." She closed her eyes for a moment, drawing in a shaking breath before opening them again. Her vision was blurry and blackened at the edges as she tried to meet his eyes. 

Her powers, she hoped, would activate to keep her from drowning. Her powers only activate with a rush of adrenaline and fear, and so throwing her in the lake being unable to move would cause the fear of drowning. If she could activate her power, it would immediately rid her of the illness to put her into attack mode. 

She squinted and tried to make out Brynn's features as she shivered. If her powers were to activate, he would be in danger, and she would not live with herself if she killed him. "Then....run." She sputtered out, gripping a handful of his shirt urgently. Please understand. This is to save me, not to kill me. She thought, unable to form the words she needed to say any longer. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(It's okay I'm just glad that you posted xD)

Even with her mind and body weak, an idea began to blossom in her mind. "Brynn," she croaked softly, the word she spoke leaving her out of breath and in need of a pause. "Take me......to the lake," she began, her voice barely audible as it escaped her pale lips, "throw me in." She closed her eyes for a moment, drawing in a shaking breath before opening them again. Her vision was blurry and blackened at the edges as she tried to meet his eyes. 

Her powers, she hoped, would activate to keep her from drowning. Her powers only activate with a rush of adrenaline and fear, and so throwing her in the lake being unable to move would cause the fear of drowning. If she could activate her power, it would immediately rid her of the illness to put her into attack mode. 

She squinted and tried to make out Brynn's features as she shivered. If her powers were to activate, he would be in danger, and she would not live with herself if she killed him. "Then....run." She sputtered out, gripping a handful of his shirt urgently. Please understand. This is to save me, not to kill me. She thought, unable to form the words she needed to say any longer. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

(Bump)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Bump)

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Bump)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Why, you may ask?

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos