Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paint ball

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Well, Black widow was a call sign.." Nikki mentioned... 

"Yeah, but spiders can be crushed without an issue... Come on" Danny shot back. She gave him a hateful look for that.

Mike brought this box back inside with him. "Alright, before I forget this. I had connections with some close friends and had these made. Consider it a reward for doing a great job." He said opening the box to reveal to everyone medals. One for each of them.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint ball

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( 1 more post and you'll have 100!! ) Alf's eyes sparkled, "Pretty..." She said where only she could hear. Avery sat up, "You got those for us?" She looked confused, bu t happy. "What is it?" India was too short to see what was in the box and went over and pulledMike's arm down to see inside.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Paint ball

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

(Now 100 ;P )

"Go ahead and take one. You all earned them." He said setting the box on a table now. "Its small and last moment but it got through thankfully." He said smiling. 

Delta sat back and would get theirs later.

"Anyways, as for a team name..... When I was thinking what about call sign Viper?" He threw out.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint ball

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
India smiled, grabbing two, "One for you Taylor too!" She smiled, taking him his, "I'll give it to you if you say sorry for hitting me!" Taylor shook his head and crossed his arms, he knew her too well do do her request. Avery grabbed her's and stared at it, "cool." "Thanks." Darla took hers and handed one to H. who said little. Alf noticed no one else getting one now and made her way awkwardly, slowly taking one, "Thank you." She smiled at Mike, then the metal.

We The Kidz

Paint ball

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Anytime" He said winking knowing she caught the inside joke. 

After everyone got theirs, he closed the box. "Alright. Well team name Viper anyone? He asked noticing no one replied to him earlier.

By A16

Paint ball

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Alf just smiled.
"Sounds fine to me." Oscar nodded, looking to everyone else.
"Yeah, sounds intimidating in a way I guess." Avery put the metal on and stuffed it in her shirt, "Darla have any compliant? I'd be shocked if not."
Darla rolled her eyes, "I think it's fine, stop pestering me."
H. nodded, "Sure."

We The Kidz

Paint ball

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
"Then its settled. Delta will work on uniforms and equipment as well as setting up training for us for next time! Well that's all I have." He said now taking a seat secretly watching to be ready if Nikki tried to get close to him again. Slightly paranoid. 

By A16

Paint ball

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Alf took the seat next to him, "Can't wait for next time." She smiled a cheezy grin behind her hair to herself, thinking about what all could happen.

And that was it.  Everyone seemed to agree and were ready for the next time they were to get together.  They took a little longer to hang out and talk about future events, when they could get together next, stories, jokes, about themselves, and more until slowly the time crept away and they all parted their separate ways.  It was a good feeling to have accomplished something and make new friends as well as have something new to look forward to....
Until the next time...
The End

Commentary :
WOW! First finished RP! Hope I ended that well... Never ended an RP before. 
This was so much fun! Very happy and excited about this one ~ Glad I could see this finished, and glad my bestie s was here to finish it with me! :3 Thanks for RPing with me, Mocha, Apex ~

To anyone who read this RP as we played through, what did you think? Good plot, fun story, it end well? Did you know we'll be doing a part two? :3 Alright, if you'd like you may leave a comment below! AND THANK YOU!

We The Kidz

Paint ball

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Glad I could help finish this off. :3 I had fun and cant wait to start the second with you! 

By A16

1 2 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Send the person above you a friend request!

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

latest videos