Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
So awesome we had to make another one. ;3 Well... I explained the plot, and I'm super tired right now so I'm not going to retype it...
Name
Powers/special abilities
Brief bio (how they ended up in the troupe)
Other

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  "Mag" Finch

Age: Unknown. Looks about twenties, but it's difficult to pin an exact age on her, because of her facial expressions and clothing.

Looks: She has long black hair with forehead bangs cut straight across, dark blue eyes, and very light skin. Her frame is rather thin and she's not very tall at only about five-two, but half the time she's wearing heels, so it's not as apparent at first. For her "costume," she usually wears a form-fitting black dress, heels, and a blindfold. When not required to dress up she still wears mostly black, but prefers to wear shoes without an arch and to leave the blindfold off.

Powers/special abilities: Also a bit of an unknown. Her psychic power is what she plays upon, and she does things such as reading fortunes, auras, et cetera, but she prefers to keep anything else she can do hidden for the most part.

Brief bio: Her adolescence was not the best, and sometime in her mid-teens, she ended up on her own. She traveled around for a couple years until finally joining the circus, lured in by the promise of "safety."

Other: Often times she relies heavily on her magic to "see," since she herself can't. She's been in the circus the longest.

(( I was in the mood for a long form... ( _ _ u) ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Kujyou.

Looks:  YOU KNOW HOW HE LOOKS. I'LL GET THE PICTURE LATER. .-.
Daichi can usually be seen wearing long-sleeved, solid colour shirts complemented by black jeans pants. He prefers wearing white, as well as other light colours such as light blue, green and yellow. He has a 

Powers/special abilities: Necromancy - The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating the dead, death, the life-force and/or souls for good, evil or simply neither. Users can also use communicate with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge.

Brief bio: Shunned, Hated, Despised. Three words fitting of the villager's attitude towards Daichi. Having grown up in a slightly large, quaint town nestled at the base of a mountain, he was taught to carry on the family tradition; Divination. He could read the Future just as much as his younger sister, as well as his twin sister, and he'd been 'normal' up to the age of ten. He'd attended a funeral for his neighbour's husband, and all had gone well until the end of the funeral, when he'd began to return home, only to be alerted by the screams and shouts of terror that the corpse of the man was following him. He'd been just as surprised as everyone else, but the fact that he couldn't stop crying didn't console the villagers, and he'd lived the next seven years with eyes filled with hatred and animosity watching his every move. It was just recently that he became fed up and ran away, only to find himself at a Circus for people like himself, a place where maybe he'd be considered normal.

Other: Daichi is often accompanied by a hazel-eyed, blonde-haired ghost boy his age and height, who goes by the name of Yuki. Up to this day, Daichi is the only one who's aware of Yuki's existence, though Yuki enjoys doing mischievous things which Daichi is sometimes blamed for. Daichi, however, doesn't mind much.

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
That... Is awwshum. It would always make sense how he got stuck with Mag, you know, similar magic and all. I gotta do some family stuff, but I'll be back soon so we can start. You want to do it or shall I?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yay, It's awshumm. Could you start when you're back? I'm being lazy and stuff, so yes.)

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
One sec...

-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Well... Here we go, I guess... ))

Mag tried to avoid the shuffling feet, the shoves, the shouts. The next show was about to begin, and everyone was rushing to get to their places. "Honestly...no respect," she muttered under her breath. She was already dressed for the upcoming show, in the usual old fashioned dress with the tightly cinched corset top and strappy heeled shoes, but honestly, she didn't really care for either. Just one more show, then we're done for the night... She sighed, digging around her pocket for the itchy blindfold that always irritated her eyes. Time to begin.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry, but. .Is Daichi going to do an act too, has he finished his or doing his after Mag. .or. or. . D: )

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Nah, Mag's more of a sideshow most of the time than an act, "show" was just the best word I could think of. Um... You can have him just arriving and sneaking into the circus or something, or if he's already there, maybe wandering around trying to figure out what he's supposed to do... I dunno, whatever you want. ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi whimpered softly, keeping his head held low. "I don't think this is a good idea," This whisper earned him the usual eye roll from Yuki, and an addition of 'Lighten up, would 'ya?'. People bustled all around him, and he could feel his discomfort growing as people continuously bumped into him. "I want to go. ." He would have added the word home, if he'd felt he even had one in the first place. Maybe it was the best choice, being here.

(Bad post. Rushing. Should have been asleep over three hours ago.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Is my house haunted?

latest videos