Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

((...Dreams?))

"A necromancer? Changeling, isn't that lovely? We've never had one of those join us before." Changeling startled at this and shot him a look, but Renfield ignored it, keeping his eyes trained on the boy. "You know, that's a rare gift. It can be--well, dangerous isn't quite the right word, but it can be helpful when put to good use. People will be so lucky to have your services." The small girl kept opening and closing her mouth like a fish as if to speak, but no sound came. Her grey eyes were wide, though she kept them on Renfield, never looking at Daichi.
"You seem rather reluctant to believe me, though. But I can believe others have looked down on your talent--and perhaps even told you a thing or two about us, here in this troupe?"

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oh. Ah...yes. That would be appreciated, thank you." She didn't really need his help, though it would serve as a diversion from their previous conversation. Hopefully it would take her mind off--him. Them. She gave a small sigh, almost wistful, as she twisted and managed to untangle herself from the blankets and sit up. A wave of dizziness and nausea greeted her in return, making her wish she had stayed down. "There are a couple bandages over there, and a rag too, I believe," she mumbled and pointed vaguely, her fingers finding the edge of the bandage and unwinding it as she lifted the hem of her blouse a bit. She watched him as he did so, but only when his back was turned.

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[Changeling. . . Why you so. . .tense?]

The heaviness in his stomach only grew, and the unease was nearly unbearable. He didn't think he'd done anything wrong, but he wasn't sure if she'd approve. She had told him 'they would know' either way, however, so there shouldn't be a problem. Even though he knew this, he was utterly unable to rid himself of that feeling.

Renfield's musings about necromancy being a 'gift' and 'helpful' and how they were lucky to have him caused some anger to build, churning in his stomach with that depressing feeling and some guilt. Being told the opposite of what he'd heard every day since then. It didn't feel right. It felt as if Renfield was lying, and Daichi didnt have the will to convince himself that the man wasn't.

Changeling addedto his discomfort. Staring surprisedly at Renfield and never once glancing at him. Daichi couldn't quite figure out why she was doing it, and it sparked his curiosity. Renfield soon called him out on his reluctance, and Daichi's cheeks became a faint red, though he pushed back his blush as best as he could. "I haven't really heard anything about you, but I was n-never the most l-loved, back. . . ." He hesitated, the word felt wrong coming off his tongue, to fit in that sentence. "H-home. . ."

Yuki scampered off for the bandages and rag, glancing around the general area since Mag's directions weren't all too reliable. His gaze fixed on a pile of items somewhere in the corner and he crawled on his hands and knees to get them, before standing and turning to walk back to Mag. Her fingers were busy undoing previous bandages, revealing her thethin build hidde beneath her blouse.

He glanced away instinctively, possibly out of pride, though he was soon drawn back to the sight. He snapped out of his daze seconds later, chewing his lip as he ambled back over to the woman and sat comfortably beside her. "Let me finish that." He muttered, taking the bandages in his hands and quickly unwinding the rest. "You've already cleaned it properly, so it's pretty fine." Yuki hastily took the rag, slowly cleaning the excess blood from the surrounding areas. He lightly dabbed the blood from the wound itself, then took the bandages in hand, beginning to rewrap her stomach.

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Renfield nodded in a sympathetic, knowing way. "You don't have to explain anything to me, I won't ask. But no, I don't imagine your gift was exactly welcomed back 'home'." Renfield occupied himself by adjusting his dark coat, then turned his eyes to Daichi's deep brown. "It is a gift. I know you don't believe me, but some day you will come to see it as I do." He gave a sort of smile as he turned his gaze back to the young girl by his side. "Don't you agree, Changeling?"
Changeling only returned a feeble nod.
Renfield stood, brushing himself of invisible dust and pushing his chair in. "A tent has already been set up for you near the front. Changeling will show you. Although--for now, if you wish, that is--you can continue assuming your fortune teller position, and tonight you can try your hand at your natural talent. Does that sound all right?"
Mag turned her head as he did this, trying not to focus on it. Red and purple were splotched together in a mix of bruises and winestain birthmarks, and she imagined it couldn't have been the most lovely sight. Only the fact that she couldn't see her injury kept her calm, along with Yuki carefully wrapping it back up. Giving a small nod, she tugged her blouse back down over the bandages, grateful and--tired. She leaned forward after a moment and rested her head on the boy's shoulder with a quiet sigh as she adjusted herself to be more comfortable. She was probably confusing the poor kid, pushing him away and then coming back to him, but she herself was confused.

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
It was becoming painfully apparent that all that drabble about his Necromancy being a gift would fail to cease anytime in the near future. The brunette merely offered a small quirk of the lips masquerading as a smile in hopes that the topic—and all thoughts of his curse being a gift— would be dropped accordingly. 

A feeble nod from Changeling reassured the boy that something was indeed wrong, very wrong. The child that had before greeted every situation with bright eyes and cheerful words with an air of busyness had slowly turned quiet and meek. These thoughts caused questions to arise on whether or not Renfield had said something frightening to her, or maybe her odd behaviour was related to Daichi himself.

Those chestnut eyes soon returned to Renfield as he stood, his fingers brushing brushing away dirt that the boy hadn't seen in a regal manner. Uttering words that Daichi had somehow predicted, the man pushed his chair under the table that the two had sat at. "Y-yes, sir." The boy whispered meekly. He paused, as if reluctant, then slowly stood to await Changeling's direction.

"You seem to have had your fair share of injuries." The blonde muttered at the woman that sat almost nervously before him. "Quite the woman, aren't you? You have enough bruises to last anyone a lifetime." Yuki lightly tugged the hem of her blouse a bit teasingly, a small smile slipping onto his face, though fading at the feel of her head resting on his shoulder. 

Unprepared, a warm blush found his cheeks. Pushing the blush away, he lightly traced a finger down her jawline. À soft sigh from her elicited a gentle laugh on his part. He dropped his fingers to the woman's collarbone, caressing her as his hand barely brushed her skin. "The best medicine is rest. Go to sleep." He whispered, pale fingers yanking his long stained white sleeves above his elbows. Slipping one arm around her, letting it rest on her hips, Yuki slowly smoothed the hair on her head. 

“Born To Blossom, Bloom To Perish”

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"And for goodness sake, do something about those. I can't stand them. You're going to embarrass us."
Any subdued behavior she had previously exhibited was gone as Changeling walked with Daichi out of the tent, returning back to what had become her favorite topic: his appearance. She somehow managed to be just a step ahead of him, despite her short legs and his long strides. "Dear gracious, you look like such a slob. If you're not fixed up by the time of your second show tonight, Renfield is going to be upset with us." Changeling temporarily dropped the subject of criticizing his shoes, kicking red dust up from the dirt path with the toe of her own black ones. An angry Renfield wasn't something she nor the rest of the troupe particularly enjoyed. Changeling was supposed to be his chosen one, the one set apart, his favorite. She wasn't supposed to make him angry.

She stopped in front of the drooping tent, taking care as usual to stay out of a fifteen foot radius of it as if the tent itself gave off evil vibes. "Hurry up and rest, get ready, whatever. You need to be out at seven because you'll be starting at seven-thirty. Don't be late." An impatient sigh left her lips as she pushed away a curl that had escaped its tight pigtail, turning away sharply on her heel without a goodbye.

Mag's eyes blinked slowly open as her mind struggled to awake fully. It felt like--could it have been hours? Minutes? She didn't even remember falling asleep, or much of anything before that. Her hand gently released something she had clutched lightly in her hands as she'd slept, something white and...not hers. Indigo eyes startled open as she jerked away the slightest bit, seeing a familiar pale-haired boy underneath her on the ground. This wasn't supposed to happen.

She gave a small swallow as she relaxed, placing a hand between his neck and his shoulder. "Ah--I...have I been sleeping long?" she asked with a faint laugh, tilting her chin up to look him in the face. She covered her mouth as she yawned, arching her back in a stretch. "You needn't have stayed with me here, you know. Daichi may have needed you."

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Yuki's eyes widened slightly at her sudden movements, though he soon smiled. She must've been surprised. Soon a pale hand slipped between his shoulder and neck, soft words questioning how long she'd been sleeping -- how long they'd been lying like that. A faint laugh made his lips widen into a small grin, she was quite cute. "I'm not too sure myself, maybe an hour or a bit less. Even so, don't move just yet." He purred softly.

She reminded him of a kitten, yawning and arching her back in cat-like awakening. Before whispering words he half-expected. Yuki sighed exaggeratively, reaching a pale hand up and getly stroking her head and smoothing her hair. "Daichi is fine, he's the one that told me to stay here in the first place. If he'd needed me, he'd have called. Enough about him anyway, you're acting like his mother."

The familiar, condescending voice that rattled through the air made Daichi's lips once again twitch into that expression of indescribable hatred as Changeling derailed into her usual criticising mutterings.

"They're absolutely fine." The brunette mumbled at the small girl before him. Though his strides were long, her quick steps managed to keep her in front and leading as if he didn't know where he was going -- this was good, as the boy most likely couldn't find that lady's tent from Renfield's.

Red dust almost blinded him, reminding Daichi that it would be best to focus on following her as killing he would most likely get him killed as well -- though on second thought, dying and dragging a horrible person down with him wasnt quite a bad deal.

In his web of thoughts, he hasn't realised the small girl had ceased walking and ended up nearly tripping over her. He managed to catch himself and steady Changeling in the process before hastily whispering an "I'm really sorry, really sorry." as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

At least he was back, and maybe he'd be able to sleep a bit. Instead, maybe it was better to practice. He hadn't told any fortunes in a while. His pale fingers gently pushed the curtain / door / whatnot aside as he entered the drooping tent. "Practising would be good, maybe I'll ask her if she'll let me-"

His thoughts paused, unable to be completed in his current state of surprise. His breath caught in his throat and his body seized up, chestnut eyes wide and questioning. No, he didn't want to know the answer. His lips parted in a soft, feminine squeal. Daichi simply turned around, pressing his hands to his face in either an attempt to see no more or one to scrub his eyes clean of what he'd already seen. 

He should've known better than to leave those kids unsupervised.

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Kitten. Apparently you and Daichi both, Yuki. What is the Dia trying to say here? ))

Letting out a soft sigh of relief, she gave a faint nod. That was nothing, but it felt like ages... "Cute? Boy, you're younger than me. I'm quite sure that is not the way you should refer to me." Mag's mouth twisted into a small smirk, the right corner curling up into her usual grin at these words. But a moment later, the ghost boy called her out on what had become her constant worry. Perhaps she just liked to have someone to worry over and care for--whatever the reason, the necromancer was always on her mind. There was a small silence as her eyes met hazel ones, until the woman broke into a playful laugh. "Suddenly not so concerned with him, are you? Don't tell me you've become jealous of the poor child." Another laugh followed, sounding a bit more like a quiet cackle. She moved her hands so that both were on his shoulders, the two at eye level, as she moved her lips closer to his ear.

"There's no need to be jealous, love."

A burning sensation like hellfire washed over her mouth as the kiss she had rejected at first was repaid. His lips were cold--it somehow lessened the pain the contract inflicted, as her hand went to the back of his neck, bringing him forward--

She ripped away as soon as a girlish squeal came from somewhere before them, eyes wide. He wasn't supposed to be here. Why was he here? "Daichi, you're--that is, I expected they were going to keep you later. Not that I wanted them to." Hastily stumbling to her feet, she made her way to him, catching his arm for support and as an almost plea for forgiveness--either that, or forgetfulness of the whole incident. "Er--how did things go? Did you do well?"

(( I must say, she made things way worse... ))

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"Jealous? It's not like you like him in a way that would make me jealous. I hope, at lea-" Her lips pressed against his abruptly in a passionate kiss. A kiss that the blonde returned almost desperately. Her lips were soft, warm against his. Instinctively, his arms found familiarity in her waist, pressing her even further onto him. They were two puzzle pieces that fit together, perfectly; his body against hers felt right. He kissed her deeply, quickly, rougher than the woman most likely desired him to. His hands roamed her, mapping out her figure with ease, resting on her bottom that was hugged tightly by her dress. Her hands went to his neck, coaxing him forward. He complied. A scream, or rather squeal that the blonde soon recognised. He dared not look, though his lips quirked into a frown as the woman scampered away in haste. Yuki sat up, hazel eyes trained on the tent's floor, as he forced himself to sit up. ▶—▶—◀—◀ Daichi quickly drew his arm away, stepping further from her as she stumbled closer. He pursed his lips, cheeks a faint red, glaring at the woman before him then at the blonde figure that sat in the vicinity. A soft sigh, holding an almost disappointed tone, escaped his mouth. "Things went fine." The brunette excused himself to a far corner, sitting haphazardly on the ground and facing it. He buried his face in his pale hands, groaning softly and mumbling, trying to forget that scene that had evidently surprised him thoroughly. He'd have excused flirting, and had half expected to return to see Yuki caressing her, though he hadn't expected to find her lying on top of him, pressed together as if they were inseparable lovers. Yuki he'd come back ready to scold, but he'd have at least expected better from her. Though Changeling had warned him, but she'd denied it. He didn't quite know what to believe, anymore.

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
The loneliness was unbearable, and the isolation almost killed her.

Since she was young they had hammered it into her head to be indenpendent, self-sufficient, and to never trust a man to do anything. But these were witches who had been able to follow these instructions with ease for as long as they lived. She wasn't one of them.

Men, especially, were not to be trusted. Men were the pious fools with the matches and rope, whose ignorance resulted in violence and false ideas of gods. If the world was the Garden men were the Snake, ready to draw one in with lies and deceit that one accepted because it seemed so promising.

She had been taught to loathe men. If that was the case, why did she give into them so easily?

Maybe it was the loneliness. She had grown up in it, and here at the circus it wasn't any different. Most knew of who she had been (the once great--) and gave her a bit of respect, though others seemed to mistrust her and all stayed away from her. It was the very thing that brought her here in the first place--the promise of not being alone, giving in to the one man she shouldn't have.

All actions should be done out of genuine love, not empty gestures, and not to simply satisfy "needs". It was a mantra she had heard and repeated, but yet it was the rule she always failed to follow that came with consequences. She could always try to persuade him it wasn't what he thought or what it looked like, but it would certainly be futile. Loneliness, desperation, wasn't a good enough excuse, even if Yuki was the only one who eased those feelings.

The boy didn't like to be touched--she would respect that. Backing away, Mag leaned against the wooden table, letting a quiet sigh graze her lips as she tucked her hands behind her. "That is...good to hear. Were you about to ask something of me?" she mumbled softly, giving Yuki a somewhat apologetic before quickly adverting her gaze and dropping down to her knees. She pried the chest open with her fingertips, taking out a familiar black box and beginning to assemble the thin pipe, attaching the metal pieces to the wooden shaft.

(( My turn for an emo post~ ))

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say lol-moved

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

Last 1 To Say Holla! Wins-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014