Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Your emo post is really emo. Mine was all 'Dang, I don't like life' and yours was all deep and Yuki look what you've done. Also, I've just realized Yuki is Daichi's blond best friend because he's a brunette and, y'know.}

''He's staring at you. He's angry."

"Daichi." The blond's lips pursed almost shyly, submissively, as the whisper escaped. Hazel eyes dulled and softened to where tears seemed as if they'd soon follow. The thin, light locks fell the boy's forehead as he looked up to meet the dark gaze. "I-I'm very sorry, I ask for your forgiveness. Please, I understand that it was rude and wrong of me to have forced myself onto our hostess and—"

The words ceased to flow abruptly as the dark eyes narrowed. Yuki's shoulders hunched slightly, his body seemed to retreat back to the shadows of the tent with that slight movement as to avoid the intense glare. Almost groaning, telling off the younger male and scoffing at the unneeded air of disappointment that one would find with a mother learning of her son's secret revelry, Yuki further pursed his lips.

''Don't make him angrier."

Pale hands lightly reached for his neck, pressed strands of soft flaxen hair away to trace the purplish bruise to where it met his shoulder in reminding himself to hold his tongue. "Daichi, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He muttered, despite the brunette's loss of interest in casting condescending glares at his hunched figure. Slowly, he stood. "I understand, I'll go. I'm sorry." 

The already faint, ghastly young male then vanished, colours dulled and seemed to blend with the nothingness of air until he'd disappeared. 

▶

"No." The words pressed past his lips roughly, hushed for little reason. Dark eyes traced the ground, following the imperfectly smooth floor to the dark trousers worn by the ghastly figure. Innocently wide eyes turned to slits with a soft scoff that proved inaudible. Yuki hastily mumbled apologies.

The words continued, pleading for the brunette's forgiveness. The image of them laying on each other, locking lips in a sort of sloppy passion angered him, if not aroused jealousy or loneliness or a feeling of slight contempt for their affection. 

The blonde pressed a hand against the back of his neck, the saddened expression painted across his face shot a jolt of guilt through his stomach. Faint hunger aided it. Daichi sighed lightly and looked away as the blonde left. 

"I'm going to rest for now, please don't disturb me." Casting a fleeting glance at that lady, eyes drifting from her face to rest on her disheveled clothing with a pink tint to his cheeks, Daichi found himself curled in a distant corner—awake.

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Dia, I just realized. This is only the second day in this RP. ;-; ))

A deep red nail pushed the kizami in before lighting it, a hesitant hand drawing the kiseru up to lips that still burned, stung with a broken promise as her chest seized with held breath.

Stop this nonsense. Breathe.

A trail of smoke drifted up in wispy clouds as she released the sigh she had been suppressing. Mag tilted her chin up, staring at nothing in particular. There was a part of her that wanted to hate him for what she knew, the way he acted, manipulated. But there was another part that nearly ached to let him know that there was someone who did care for him and wanted him to be happy. Loneliness had a way of messing with people, after all.

Don't be ridiculous. Breathe.

"It wasn't only him, you know. It was me also, so please don't direct your anger all at him. I was. . .also responsible. So I must--ask your forgiveness too. " The smoke tendrils waned and thinned the more softly her words came, her voice dropping to a quiet murmur. She never turned to face him or bothered to make herself look more presentable. The boy had already formed his opinions about her, and knowing how stubborn she had observed him to be, there was most likely nothing she could do to make him think otherwise about her. After a while, after the accusations, trials, hangings, exile, rumors--it didn't matter so much to her what anyone thought. There wasn't much she cared about anymore.

Then why did his thoughts matter so much?

You're being unreasonable. Breathe.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Dia + Lyn PRP #2 >ω⊙

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( To my knowledge, this is the first time I've bumped an RP of ours on the actual forum rather than pestering you through comments. I thought it would feel more magical or something. ))

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos