Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
HalfLight
HalfLight
StarStarStarStar
Irisa hurried through the woods, being surprisingly fast and swift. Her white hair raced against the wind, only a few strands getting into her eyes. She then found the secret entrance to their land, only bordered by thick, concrete wall to protect them. Irisa, stopping in her tracks and looking back to see the boy not too far off, she began climbing, her nails digging into the cracks of the wall.

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath was not too far behind, his feet digging into the soil as he stopped abruptly. There was a wall that he had already began to climb. He wanted to spread his wings, but felt it was unecessary and unfair. He didn't even know why he was chasing after the girl, but he felt this tug that told him to catch her.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
HalfLight
HalfLight
StarStarStarStar
Irisa managed to reach the end of the wall, only to crouch on it and looking back down, seeing the boy staring at her. She looked back at her fingers, only to see them be a bit bloodied, though covered in gray residue and scratches from the wall. Checking if anyone was on the other side of the wall, Irisa took a leap.

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath groaned as he climbed up the wall faster, he reached the top of the building, only to sit down. "W-wait!" He called out, his voice weary. "I don't even know why you ran!" He yelled angrily. He glared at her, as she abruptly stopped.

blooming Flower Gif

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
HalfLight
HalfLight
StarStarStarStar
Irisa stopped and looked up at the boy, her deep violet eyes concentrating on him before running once again; she couldn't trust many people here, so it was going to be difficult to blend in with their kind.

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath clenched his teeth together as he too jumped off the wall and onto another building. He had to admit, this girl had skill. He ran after her, his legs propelling him forward as he leaped onto a wall with more confidence than before.

blooming Flower Gif

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
HalfLight
HalfLight
StarStarStarStar
Iris continued on running, feeling herself fly, though not literally. Her pace then slowed down as she entered the town, trying to mix in with the others. It was going to be difficult though, because majority of the people of the Shararen were dark haired colors, and hers white completely white. So much luck that I get.

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath clenched his teeth together, as he came to a hault. He had noticed the girl looking nothing like a citizen of Shararen, and therefore he used it as his advantage. He ripped off his nobility badge (it showing that he was of a higher rank) he yelled, "Stop her!". Gaurds littering the walls looked his way purplexed, before they suddenly understood and ran after her.

blooming Flower Gif

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
HalfLight
HalfLight
StarStarStarStar
Irisa heard a voice yell, and turned around to see around three guards chasing after her. Since they were wearing armor, they were slow, but still fast. I can win them, right? Irisa questioned herself, and continued on sprinting through the town.

To Love An Enemy (PRP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath watched as she turned a specific corner. He knew this town very well, and also knew where the girl was heading when she turned that corner. Eliath ran down a different route, pushing people out of his way while receiving a few shouts and yells. 

blooming Flower Gif

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos