Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(But separation! ) 3: )
Thomas watched as Emilia walked off,  before returning to the kitchen. The first thing to do was cleaning up the breakfast mess he'd made,  before he could begin on a nee loaf of bread. Once both had been done he went out front and attempted to clean the sign for the bakery

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Come on, Kristy. Make Thomas do something!)

Emilia took her horse out from the stable, hearing the hooves clack against the cobblestone ground. She mounted onto the beast, gripping its reigns before she calmly galloped away, then hearing other loud hooves against the ground. They're here.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Don't blame me! :o I'm ill and currently have no ides what to post Frustrated )

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Now what? :c)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Hm, maybe Emilia should get caught and they try taking her back,  but cause there is such a fuss about it Thomas cuts in to help?  Frustrated)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity