Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(But separation! ) 3: )
Thomas watched as Emilia walked off,  before returning to the kitchen. The first thing to do was cleaning up the breakfast mess he'd made,  before he could begin on a nee loaf of bread. Once both had been done he went out front and attempted to clean the sign for the bakery

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(Come on, Kristy. Make Thomas do something!)

Emilia took her horse out from the stable, hearing the hooves clack against the cobblestone ground. She mounted onto the beast, gripping its reigns before she calmly galloped away, then hearing other loud hooves against the ground. They're here.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't blame me! :o I'm ill and currently have no ides what to post Frustrated )

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(Now what? :c)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hm, maybe Emilia should get caught and they try taking her back,  but cause there is such a fuss about it Thomas cuts in to help?  Frustrated)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

What is your favorite season of the year? ...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Names From A-Z

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

online/offline

The Banning Game

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

SG Needs To Stop

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

latest videos