Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Vladimir and Leslie's PRP

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
The man looked at Lee with tears in his eyes, his lips slightly parting as he tried to speak. "L-Lee, why are y-you doing this?" He asked with a rough voice with gasps sounding as he tried to take in breaths of air. "At least let h-her kill me. I-I don't want to become a r-revengeful spirit. S-She'll take me to hell."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee grinned. "It's your fate to be killed by your son. She can drag you to hell when I'm done with you, Old Man." he growled as he squeezed tighter.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
"I-I never did anything to you," He said as tears began to build and spill down the corners of his eyes. Selene kept silence as she looked through the man's mind, seeing all of the things he has done; it was a natural power for a Hellhound to look through certain compartments of a person's mind to see their guilt, sins and such. The man had never specifically done anything to Lee, but to others yes. "He's right Lee, if you kill him I won't be able to take him immediately. Either a reaper comes, which is a low chance, or he'll become a spirit and eventually murder you out of anger."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled. "It's in his fate to die by his spawn's hand. Unless he has another child, I MUST kill him." he said as his eyes turned black.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Exactly, Selene thought and then sighed. "Lee, you are the other child. So, you are not meant to kill him, nor am I but it's my assignment," Selene explained calmly. "He had a mistress, your mother, but his married child is somewhere else."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled as his shadows consumed the woman. "LIAR! I AM HIS ONLY CHILD!" he yelled as he grew bigger and angrier.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene remained unaffected, a chillingly calm expression on her face. "I may be from hell, but I'm not lying. He had a mistress, and that mistress is your mother. You're a child out of an unfaithful relationship," Selene said as she looked at the old, suffocating man.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled in disgust. "This old man lied to me then." he said as he kicked his father in the side, releasing the shadows. "And to think I cared enough to try to kill you myself. Wasted good energy on your pathetic existence. Take him and leave my village forever." He growled again before storming out, leaving shadow fires in his wake.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene looked at the man who simply laid there on the bed with a horrified expression; Selene had lied to Lee about being a child due to an unfaithful relationship. Selene grinned, all of her teeth becoming long and sharp, her olive green eyes becoming red, and transformed into a large Hellhound. Behind the closed doors you could hear tearing and the scream of the old man.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled as he turned it a dragon and burned the house down. "Have fun in Hell!" he roared as he flew off

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A