Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Vladimir and Leslie's PRP

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Once Selene had finished with the old man, he saw the man appear in front of her as a spirit. He was crying, yelling at her but he had been muted, spirits couldn't speak while in the human world, and Selene had transformed into her human figure by forcefully embracing him and he turned into a glowing black star and faded, being sent to the place where he belonged. Calmly and unaffected by the flames, Selene walked out of the house.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled as he hid in a cave nearby. "The old man lied to me. About everything. He LIED!!!" he roared as he encased the entire woods in a redish shadow.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene walked with a small smirk out of the burning house that was already beginning to crumble, going into the woods. She could hear Lee from miles away, and she calmly walked towards the large dragon, calmly standing there. "Don't be too angry at him, he had his temptations."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Leave me be. It's your fault I found out She-Demon!" Lee said then spat fire at her.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene's face bore no expression but boredom, ducking down the moment the fire had been spat at her and stood back up once it was finished. "You would find out within a few years, anyways."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled as he turned her back on him. "Why did you come after me?"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene mock laughed. "I didn't come after you, I went after your father. You were the one who came after me, thank you very much," Selene said with a slight growl, staring up to the dragon with red eyes.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I meant after I left the house.Don't play dumb." Lee growled as he lit up the cave.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene grinned as she lightly looked down, but then back up to the dragon. Her eyes went from red, and back to their normal olive green. "Because I wanted to, why would there be any other reason?"

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee snorted as he changed to a human with blank eyes and black hair. "Why did you desire to chase me?"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos