Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Vladimir and Leslie's PRP

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene leaned against a tree, crossing her arms. "As I said, because I wanted to."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee groaned. "I understand that but why did you want to?!" he practically shouted.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
"Listen, I do not need to give you exact answers. I came and I'm leaving, agreed?" ###### growled with annoyance clearly layering her voice.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Coward" he mumbled under his breath as he walked deeper into the cave.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene heard his words and she simply clenched her pale fists, grit her teeth and continued walking on. She was heading towards the edge of the forest and near a waterfall, where she would eventually disappear and head towards her next destination.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee melted into her shadow to follow her. He had no idea why he felt drawn to her but he did.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Selene felt something wriggle in her, and she glanced back to see that the dragon was no longer there. Shrugging it off, Selene thought he had simply flown away instead of doing a tantrum. She was near the river that would eventually lead into a waterfall, and she walked right into the rapids, walking calmly until she leaped.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee came out of her shadow and pulled her back before she could jump into the water. "Are you crazy?" he shouted. "That could kill you!"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(I'll be back in around 20 minutes.)

Selene, just as she leaped felt something pull her hard and kept her on the edge of the waterfall. "You! Stop following me. I can survive this, I've done this many times before," She said angrily.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee growled softly. "Look, It's almost night. Come stay at my house for the night. The woods around here are very dangerous at night." he said halfheartedly.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

latest videos