Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jojo_21 and kukookristy ONLY!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Francis followed silently, sitting cross legged beside the couch. "Well I was invited here by Lilly and she hasn't told me to leave, so I'm not." he said with a nod.

Lilliana rolled her eyes. "Because it's weird. Imagine me just randomly saying 'I'm happy ' . Smiling is a simpler way. " Lilly had noticed the small blush, but would not point it out because he'd quickly defend himself against it. 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well this is the food am cooking so you won't get anything to eat from it." She said and stood up from the couch. She walked to a closet and smiled a bit. Inside there was a cape and a scythe. She put the black cape on, over the clothes she was wearing and grabbed the scythe with a bit grin. She then took up a list from her pocket which looked exactly like a shopping list

"I guess that would be a little bit out of the normal but it wouldn't be so bad. My mother often said 'I'm so happy right now' when she was with me and my father. It's just the way I was raised." He said and took a deep breath. He pushed the memories of his mother out of his mind. "Let's keep going." He then said and started walking again

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(I had a nosebleed in Spanish todayFrustrated)

Francis watched as Madoka pulled on a cloak and grabbed a scythe.  He also saw her loooking down at a list and he smirked slightly. "I think your scythe has lost it's shine. And your cloaks duller than it was. Or maybe being confronted by my death made everything seem much more realistic. " he mumbled.

Lilliana rolled her eyes slightly. "Hm. Well that's strange. Why would you do that? No matter. " she then nodded in agreements, after realizing they'd stopped walking. "Why did we stop? Or when...?" she mumbled as she too began walking. 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you're right about the cloak being dull. But whenever I try to take it to the cleaning place no one is willing to clean it for me, and I haven't been able to find any time to polish the scythe." She said and put the list into the pocket that was hidden because of the black color. She looked up at the scythe and smiled a bit. "But it's also partly the fact that living creatures expect so much from the looks of a grim reaper that when they see me they see what they truly want to believe." She said and shrugged a bit

"Beats me, life is just like that. You stop doing things without realizing it. For example, I used to write stories all the time but I stopped." He said and glanced at her

Luka in a school uniform!!

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

Favorite Songs

latest videos