Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessica: I sighed and soon came back 6 hours later. I wheeled the buggy in with a calmed baby. I watched him slit his wrists and rolled my eyes as I parked the buggy in the corner. I didn't bother to stop him. I lifted out Melody, who was at least 3 now. 

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Serias: I laid there not caring about anything. I realized Jessica would never believe I loved her so I laid there letting the blood flow out.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessica: I soon felt bad, I placed Melody onto the floor and let her crawl over to her father whilst I went over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some bandages.

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Serias: I smiled at Melody when she crawled to me. "Hey sweetie. I want you to know that even though Mommy never let me hold you, I always loved you." I said then kissed her forehead.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I play Melody? smile)
Melody: I squealed slightly as I placed my small hands on his face. I had got with the wraps of talking but couldn't say Dad only Mummy.
Jessica: I sighed as I watched them both and kneeled down wrapping a bandage round his poor wrist.

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)
Serias: I laid there as Jessica tended my cuts then carefully picked up Melody and rocked her gently. "I love you, My Little Princess. If you ever want something, just ask." I said then looked at Jessica. "That offer is open to you too."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessica: I wrapped the bandage round in silence. I didn't want to love a killer, nor did I feel comfortable with him holding Melody, but it didn't matter now and quite frankly I wanted to live.
Melody: I stroked my father's soft golden hair, I didn't understand the words he was saying but nodded vaguely.

The night of the wolves

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Serias: I saw the distrust in Jessica's eyes and sighed. "Melody, go see Mommy. I need to go away for a little while." I said softly before kissing the little girl's forehead.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

1 2 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

my heart broke when she said it

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Not able to upload gif

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

latest videos