Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Light & TWK

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
We both know the plot so......here be the characters.

Name: Derek Jones
Looks:  randomness

Name: May Lancaster 
Looks: blahh

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Light & TWK

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okie, I start)

May stepped into the taxi, she told the guy where to take her and started to lean back, he mum and dad had take the taxi in front of her, with more bags, she had less herself. She ran her fingers through her hair and pulled her phone from her pocket, she scrolled through texts and hummed to a song from the movie she'd watched on the plane.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Light & TWK

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek got out some clothes and a towel, then hopped in the shower. Once he got out he laid back on his bed. Although he didn't want to, his mom was making him go speak to the new neighbors. He hated talking to strangers, even if they were nice to him. He sighed and got his phone from his nightstand. He texted his friends and got ready to go speak to his new neighbors.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Light & TWK

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
May sat on her bed her room was plain, but a nice size. She heard a thumping at the door, the sound of someone knocking. May hopped down the stairs and opened the door, she gasped, "Derek?!"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Light & TWK

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"May?!" Derek gave her a warm hug. "W-What are you doing here? I thought you moved away...." He said.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Light & TWK

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"I did, but mum and dad didn't like it there, so we moved back. Its so nice to see you again." She said smiling.

Light & TWK

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's nice to see you too. I-I missed you." Derek said, awkwardly looking at his feet.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Light & TWK

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
May hugged him again, "I missed you more." She said her soft smile was warm and excited. She shut the door, "Wanna get a McDonalds?" She asked, "Catch up on old times."

Light & TWK

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek grinned. "Sure. My treat." He said. "Just gotta run and get my wallet." 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Light & TWK

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
May followed him and waiting by his house. They walked down the street to get the McDonalds, "I'll have a medium fries and a spicy bean burger (I can't remember the real name) in a wrap please and to drink could I have a vanilla milk shake." May whispered in Derek's ear.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

latest videos