Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and Singermms` Private Role Play

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: Two teenagers head off to Kenton's Boarding School. Here they fall for each other

Name:
Looks:
Classes:
Other:

Name: Sophia Preston
Personality: Sophia is intelligent, compassionate, and has a fiery temper.
Looks: Sophia Preston
Classes: Math, Literature, Engligh, History, Science, French, Tech, Art, Study Hall, and Music
Other: Sophia's room number is 307. She shares a room with her best friend Kendra.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brady Johnson
Personality: Caring, Some people call him weird, Sense of humor
Looks: Hmm...I don't have a picture yet
Classes: Math, Geography, Music, Science, Chinese, Cooking class, Drama, English
Other: His room number is 401 with his friend Zach.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm going to add Kendra a form later and can she be dating Zach?)

Sophia glared at her dark haired best friend dragged her across campus. She was chattering twenty miles a minute, ignoring the other girl's glare. Sophia was a new student to Kenton's Boarding School,  however her best friend from since she was six was entering her third year here.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok!  In a minute I will post Brady's picture)

Brady started to walk very very slow. Zach always looked Back saying "C'mon  I got our room all fixed up and got some girls in mind for you" He said that constantly because he wanted Brady to have someone. "I don't need anyone and I don't know about this school Zach.." Before Brady knew it he was is their room.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Rp boy
Brady

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra bounced up and down, banging on the door. Sophia groaned, shooting her best friend a dirty look. She leaned against the wall, eyes fluttering closed. It was seven in the morning and Kendra had chattered the entire way on the plane, so she couldn't get any rest.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's Kendra's.

Name: Kendra Helson
Personality:  Bubbly, Friendly, Sweet, Smart but not overly so
Looks: Kendra Helson
Classes: Math, English, History, Science, Literature, Study Hall
Other: Kendra's room is 307 and she shares it with her best friend Sophia.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Brady wanted to push Zach onto the bed but he didn't . Brady unpacked all of his things and sneaked out of the room going to meet new people. He stopped downstairs to get some breakfast if hecould until  Zach came there.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia left her raven haired friend as her boyfriend opened the door. She slipped inside the breakfast hall, hiding in the students. The blonde bought an apple and a bottle of water, before deciding to explore the campus a bit. She was thankful no one paid her any attention, wearing grey skinny jeans and blue lacy tank top and a pair of grey high tops, she'd drawn on. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail, a denim jacket with sleeves that went to her elbows, and a charm bracelet finished her outfit. She had a black laptop bag thrown over her left shoulder with her laptop, several school books, a novel she was reading her cell phone, and other things she couldn't both to remember. She took a flight of stairs and pushing open the door at the top, she found a rooftop garden. She smiled, green eyes dancing with mirth. Sophia claimed a spot at the base of what looked like a tree, the willowy branches hiding her from view. When she was satisfied she wouldn't be found, she picked up her novel and started reading.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
When Brady came in with his apple, he looked around to find a seat. Witch was hard knowing everyone already had seats taken. He found a place willow branches hiding a girl that was his age. Brady tapped on her shoulder "May I sit with you".

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos