Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

No Boundaries

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
So, this takes place in the 1800's. There is this african american female slave who works for a Slave owner. The slave owner has a young son, the girl and the young son talk to each other. They begin to become friends, and eventually fall in love. Of course, a slave and a white man can't be together, and there is a huge conflict and maybe death as a result.
Nilla's and mine's RP.
Copy and pasted the info from the comment Nilla sent me. Hope that's alright.

Forum :
Name:
Looks:
Other:

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

No Boundaries

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Chris
Looks : coming
Other : N/A

We The Kidz

No Boundaries

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luella Viar Hardman --- Age: 22 --- Looks: (coming) --- Other: N/A

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

No Boundaries

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Luella was shoved into a cart brutally. She was taken away from her family not too long ago. Her previous slave owner, Mr. Sill, had told her and the other slaves that five of them were going to be sold in an auction. She was bought, and she shut her eyes tightly as she remembered the tears and cries of anguish from her brothers and mother. The ropes around her mouth, legs, and arms were cut as Mr. Martins, her new slave owner, dragged her into his plantation. "You'll be workin' as a household slave yuh hear me?" He asked. Luella nodded as she was pushed into a small room where A young man was fixing a shattered window. "That there's Chris, you treat him with respect, yuh understand?" He asked, looming over Luella. "This is your room, Chris is just fixin' that there window that was shattered by the dumb slave before you" he cursed under his breath as he walked out. Luella stared at Chris. She was shaking out of fright and clutched onto the blanket she was allowed to bring.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

No Boundaries

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Chris turned his head and gave Luella a kind smile, "Hello." He finished placing the putty down, and turned her way, "I have to go a head and say sorry, please don't think too harshly of us." He shifted his weight over to one side, giving her a kind, yet a little sad look, "I'm Chris by the way."

We The Kidz

No Boundaries

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Luella kept her mouth shut as she uneasily sat down on the bed. "It's not a problem, really. I-I shouldn't be talking" she said quietly, getting up and finding the nearby restroom, washing her dirt stained face.

blooming Flower Gif

No Boundaries

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Luella: African anime girl X3

blooming Flower Gif

No Boundaries

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Chris made a little sound, "No, it's fine. When we're alone, you may speak to me. Really." He leaned next to the door, not invading her privacy by entering, or standing in the door. His hands were stuffed in his pockets, "I didn't catch your name."

We The Kidz

No Boundaries

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Luella grabbed the nearest towel and wiped her face. She looked up at him, then back at the bathroom counter. "L-Luella, Luella Viar Hardman" she said, her voce sounding as if it would crumble any minute. "Are you really sure I can speak to you? I-I don't want to get beat" she told him, apparently scared of the consequences.

blooming Flower Gif

No Boundaries

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Chris smiled, "You may speak to me when we're alone. But any other time, only when spoken to. I won't tell anyone. I just want a friend." He pulled his shoulders up, "Luella. May I call you Lue sometimes?"

We The Kidz

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hunter Hayes

what does the signature above you tell?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN