Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, you know the plot...

Name
Personality
Other

This good?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag
Looks: Black hair with straight bangs, blue eyes, very light skin. She's very small for her age, being short and bony in appearance, and is constantly making tons of facial expressions.
Personality: She seems much younger than she is, but acts much older, although she'll allow herself to be slightly more childlike if it's with someone she trusts (but she's very slow to trust). That also means she doesn't like anyone touching her, and she very rarely speaks or shows much expression. She's a little skittish and nervous around people.
Other: She was born blind, and had been very close and dependent on her mother until she was killed.

Name: Ryo
Looks: Shaggy brown hair, blue/green eyes, tan skin, tall and lean. He has a lanky sort of build but is still muscular. Has a twisted scar at the side of his neck.
Personality: He's actually calm, relaxed, optimistic, and fun-loving, but he's also cautious and knows when to be serious. He tries to protect the little ones from anything that could upset or harm them. He has a caring nature, and likes to joke around. He's more open to those he knows better, but he also socializes well with strangers (unless they have bad intentions). He also has a dry, sarcastic side.
 Other: He's a vampire, but he tries to hide that from the girls, too.

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rachel Taren
Looks: Rachel Taren-  Age 9
Personality: Rachel is a stubborn girl who has a bit of a cold personality to people. She doesn't like showing a lot of emotion, but she will to her sister and the boys. She can be slightly rude to those she believes have bad intentions. Rachel is a bit overprotective of Mg.

Name: Danny Ross
Looks: Danny Ross
Personality: Danny is a prankster and loves making people laugh. However, his dark side is something he is afraid of. He is a bit insecure and looks to Ryo for advice and help. He is a bit younger than Ryo and thinks of him as a older brother.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Wait... Weren't you playing an older girl chara in the last one? You know, as kinda a motherly figure?

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, but I don't really wanna create her...Do you want me too? By the way, can you start?

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh, whatever you want... And sure, I guess. I'm just super brain dead right now, so it won't be great. Where should we start?

And be right back, about to walk my dog.

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Rachel tightened her arms around Mag, burying her face in her sister's black hair. She was trembling, the past few hours playing through her mind like a broken record.

Live Laugh and Love

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Thank you. ))

Mag stayed rigid, not moving, not doing much of anything. She felt as if she were stuck to the couch, sitting in a house where everything was unfamiliar and no one knew anything about them. Her face was unusually expressionless and she was unusually silent.

Ryo sighed, looking at the two of them. It must have been years since the last time he had seen them or their parents, which he most definitely regretted now. As if he could have stopped what happened. "Hey...Danny. Maybe we should take them to bed now. They seem ready to retire for the night, don't you think?"

((...Urgh.))

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny nodded, his normally laughing green eyes unusually dim. He ran one hand threw his dark hair. He asked softly, "What do we say to them? I highly doubt they'll remember us."

Rachel managed to stop her tears, but wouldn't let go of her sister.

Live Laugh and Love

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo shrugged, standing up and pushing his chair in. "Honestly, I didn't even know Lucy had another kid. The last time I had seen them was when Rachel" --he paused a moment to remember her name-- "was at least, like, three."

I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here. Without thinking, Mag started to reach for what she knew was hidden around her neck, but then stopped when she realized her sister would notice and ask questions about it.

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos