Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

Rachel collapsed in a alley, crying. She curled up in a ball. She suddenly heard, "Where are your parents, brat?" Rachel was on her feet in a moment, backing down the alley. The man grinned at her, his teeth like fangs. He slapped her, knocking her to the ground.

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

Rachel collapsed in a alley, crying. She curled up in a ball. She suddenly heard, "Where are your parents, brat?" Rachel was on her feet in a moment, backing down the alley. The man grinned at her, his teeth like fangs. He slapped her, knocking her to the ground.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

For Sun and Lyn

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

"SparkleWolf" wrote:

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

is it?

is it?

Newbie Alert!

We the Kidz

Newbie Alert!

latest videos