Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Boy & Books

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Our Doctor Who prp.

Name: Alejandra (Alex because the white man could not pronounce it) Estrada 
Looks:   
Best Friend: Daniel
Bio: Alejandra is an adoptive daughter, she had never met her real parents. No one in her family quite understands her drawings, sketches, painting etc. because she wants to represent how society can manipulate us. All her life she had been bullied, but then once in high school everything changed, she found her crowd and where she was liked, which of course were the bad kids and pranksters. Her adoptive parents are rich business people and yet her real parents gave her up because of money issues. Alejandra is Italian but when her mother was pregnant, her parents moved to America to become rich, only the plan went horribly wrong. She can speak, Spanish, English and Italian. Now, she is successfully working for an art company, painting, sketching etc.
Personality: Sarcastic, rude and often not friendly to strangers. She loud and obnoxious and frankly, doesn't care what you think. She's a free, spirited soul, looking for art, trouble and adventure.
​Other:

Boy & Books

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Do i actually have to make a form?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Boy & Books

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
do i?

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Boy & Books

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
If you'd like, although you don't have to.

Boy & Books

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
that's cool

A paradox:

Irony.

Boy & Books

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex walked around her flat, barefoot. She got to the kitchen and took a box of cereal out and poured some cereal. It was a boring Saturday morning. She had nothing interesting going on in life.

Boy & Books

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
The Doctor wheeled around the TARDIS controls trying his hardest not to crash into an apartment building. He pulled a lever  and with a sudden jolt backwards. He landed...... Sideways. "Sorry,Darling" he said as he climbed out of the TARDIS. "I should really get that gyroscope fixed" He said aloud to himself."Earth, About 2006 ,London"  He walked over to the nearest glass surface and inspected his new regeneration. "GINGER! Finally! Face, Not bad, could be better though. Teeth are good. Jaw is rubbish though. I need, i need food, burgers precisely"  

A paradox:

Irony.

Boy & Books

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

The Doctor wheeled around the TARDIS controls trying his hardest not to crash into an apartment building. He pulled a lever  and with a sudden jolt backwards. He landed...... Sideways. "Sorry,Darling" he said as he climbed out of the TARDIS. "I should really get that gyroscope fixed" He said aloud to himself."Earth, About 2006 ,London"  He walked over to the nearest glass surface and inspected his new regeneration. "GINGER! Finally! Face, Not bad, could be better though. Teeth are good. Jaw is rubbish though. I need, i need food, burgers precisely"  

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos