Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For lack of a better name (PRP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, this is a private role-play for me and Ghost.Of.Wilderness and I, until.the.world.meet.me!
Alrighty then here are the forms:
Name
Appearance
Personality

Too short? Too long?

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
It's good. c:

Name: Alexander White
Appearance:

Personality: Alexander is reserved and quiet, though can be a bit insulting to some people when he talks when he's irritated. He is still considered one of the popular guys in the school, since he catches a lot of attention from the fellow ladies, and still has allies and enemies from the male part of the school. Though still considered a womanizer, Alexander can be easily embarrassed on certain subjects and quite shy.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emmaline Grey --- Appearance: Anime girl in the wind --- Emmaline is very shy, and is nearly invisible to all those who surround her. She lacks self confidence, and is often seen as someone who prefers being alone. However, Emmaline is a very dist, sweet girl and enjoys the company of others.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Could you begin? I need to sleep in 10 minutes.]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!) --- Emmaline sat down in her seat. She opened her bookbag, staring at the large group of students. She heaved a sigh, how she longed to at least have one friend to speak to. Instead, she sat at her seat for the remainder of her day, no one knowing she even existed. (Sorry, bad post).

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[It's okay.]

Alexander plopped into a random desk, five girls immediately approaching him. One sat on his desk, earning the blonde a glare from another girl who stood in front of her, while the other two stood on either side of his seat. "Alec baby," The blonde said with a grin. "Are you available tonight?" She asked, and Alexander simply smiled and leaned forward. "Not tonight, sorry."

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmaline's eyes immediatley fell upon Alex, the well know guy in her school. She admired how vibrant he was and how made the whole class smile every time he entered the class, and she wished she could be as amazing as him. Emmaline propped her arms on her desk, folding her hands and leaning her head against it.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexander noticed from the corner of his eye, a familiar girl resting her head on her arms on her desk. Then he remembered who it was: Emmaline Grey. She wasn't well known in school, but for some reason Alexander knew her name, and he had barely even had a full conversation with her.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Emaline raised her head from her arms while fixing the displaced hairs on her head. When she turned her gaze elsewhere, she locked eyes with Alex. She immediatley turned a shade of red, not knowing what else to do, she timidly raised her hands to wave.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

blooming Flower Gif

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to be more girly?

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos