Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
Please don't post here if you're not Angie [Ifinishbooks] or me.

Name:
Personality: [Opt.]
Biography: [Opt.]
Appearance:
Other:

You can add something if you want.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria (Alex) Vargas
PersonalityDazedarcastic, rude and often not friendly to strangers. She loud and obnoxious and frankly, doesn't care what you think. She's a free, spirited soul, looking for art, trouble and adventure.
Bio: Alexandria is commoner, and a thief. She only does this to support herself. Her parents died six years ago, since then she has managed to live on her own around the kingdom. She lives in an abandoned stone one room house in the woods.
Appearance: 
Mitchell :o
Other: 

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(What she is wearing. For some reason i find this cute,

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nicholas Sier
Personality: You'll see.
Biography: Nicholas is Dutch, though it is not known where he was exactly born. His comes from a fairly rich family, neither royal or poor. He has an older brother, and a younger sister who has admitted to him of loving him more than a sister should. Because of this, their sibling relationship has become very distant.
Appearance: Nicholas has fair skin, being a pale tanned color. He has wavy, light auburn-blonde hair greenish-blue eyes with a tint of gray.

Other: I know, his biography is weird.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would you do the honers of the first first post?)

(btw the whole little sister liking him reminds me of Russia, from. Hetalia.)

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
[Oh, haha. :P]

Nicholas was in town, having a basket gripped in his hand as he searched through the market's baskets and tables, searching for the food he would need for the next week. Multiple people greeted him, and beggars asked him for money, which he didn't mind giving to. He walked with silence, occasionally glancing at the graying skies. It was going to rain today, and farmers were especially happy since it hadn't rained in a week, which was strange.

Nicholas then stopped at a certain market, seeing fresh vegetables and fruits. He greeted the old seller, who he has known ever since he was a child, and searched for his needs.

[Lame, I know.]

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandria hummed along to the chirping of the birds as she sat on a soft green bed of grass under an old willow. She usually came here to get away from her so-called friends, and their snootyness. She laid in the shade of the tree, waiting for something to happen as she stared above, at the greenery above her.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
[I thought her parents had died?]

Nicholas bought everything he needed and headed back to his home, which was a bit deep into the countryside of this town, a place where most farmers lived, but only a few farmers were around the area where Nicholas resided, since it was almost invisible because many trees, specifically willows, would hide to area. And most wouldn't dare to come through here because there were some swamps and ponds here and there, but most didn't know that it was bursting with life of deer, swans and duck.

Nicholas headed down the safe path that he and every other farmer took everyday, but then noticed someone a bit deep inside the willow forest.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah, sorry. I forgot, I was thinking of a different character.]

Feeling a different presence, Alexandria sat up and glanced around, until her eye fell upon a young man. "May I help you?" She asked sarcastically as her brow was raised. She approached the man, standing a few feet away from him.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you like the song "Out Of The Woods" by...

Attack On Titan Anyone?

Glofish

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Is Luke Hemmings getting engaged?!?

latest videos