Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
Nicholas also noticed Alexandria, but hadn't decided to greet her since he knew she didn't really like him. He took two loaves of bread before paying the woman with two silver coins, and left.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandria glanced over, to find that he was gone. She sighed with relief. As he left you could hear girls squirming on how cute he was. Oh how she just wanted to slit their throats. "You two would look good." Agnes remarked to Alexandria. She became flustered and she was blushing as she scoffed and left.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
[I've gotta go.]

Nicholas continued on walking, hearing someone leave the bakery but never bothered to check who it was.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
{How should we make them interact once more?}

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
[I don't know. Maybe your character shouldn't be so harsh with others. Tongue Out]

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
 [I don't know. Maybe you should of read the forum I made, and realize that that's her personality, until she warms up to you. :P ]

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
It heavily rained in the town of Mallowrose, the place where Nicholas resided. He rode his black stallion through the country side, searching for one lost calf that had disappeared from one of his neighboring farmers the night before. Since the man could barely walk since his leg had broken, and his wife was much too sick to go search for the animal, they asked for Nicholas's help, which he immediately said yes to.

Nicholas's vision was limited with the rain, barely seeing the green landscape and rocks that rested on the slope of the mountain behind the farms. The young man sighed, searching as he galloped through the muddy terrain.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandria sighed as rain started to trickle lightly, it was a bit of a walk from where she was to her home. "The last thing I need, is for some rain upon me." She muttered as continued, her now faster pace walk.

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Nicholas had continued on galloping through the terrain, but never saw a sign of the calf. But he did see someone else; it was the girl from yesterday, the one who didn't seemed very pleased with Nicholas for an unknown reason. Blinking, Nicholas approached her. "Miss?"

Angie & Oasis [PRP]

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandria was startled from the sudden talking. She glanced around to find the guy from the day before. She stopped walking and faced him. "Yes?" She politely asked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

latest videos