Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and NeonOasis

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla slipped into an empty classroom, not noticing the older teen heading towards her. She sat on a desk, pulling out a book. She didn't see her journal hanging out of her bag.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Cain followed Kayla, seeing that she hadn't noticed him. He slyly smiled, going into the classroom. He walked down the row casually, his eyes then spotting a journal hanging out of her backpack. His eyes looked up at her for a moment with a smirk, before snatching the book from her backpack, stopping near her. "It was about to fall out."

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla's head shot up, paling when she saw the book hanging from Cain's fingers. She pleaded, "Give it back."

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Cain's expression held curiousty for a moment, but it quickly flashed to mockery. "Why is that, Kayla? Is there something in here I shouldn't see?" He asked with a low chuckle, his deep blue eyes staring at Kayla.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla flincher, a look of fear entering her eyes. It just gave him more ways to tease her. She begged, "Pleasegive it back."

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Cain simply smirked, giving it back to Kayla. "I need to talk to you after class," He said before sitting down at his seat.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla stared at him in shock, before shoving it her bag. She nodded as she sat down, other teens streaming in.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
{I'm sorry, but I just can't continue on with this roleplay. I've just lost inspiration. . . sorry, once again.}

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, thanks for telling me. )

Live Laugh and Love

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

new here

sports-moved

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos