Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
If your not mentioned in the title don't post here

Did I spell your name right?
We know the plot 

Name
Personality 
Bio (Optional)
Other

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(Yes, name is correctonmono! smile)
Name: Angel Hue
Looks:
Personality: Angel is not very social, she has not so many friends, she can be very friendly, kind loving and understanding.
Bio: Angel comes from a startled background, she used to live with her Mum who went a bit mad, she went to a foster home, before they tracked down her Dad who lives in Florida, America she lives happily with him and goes to Forks high school.
Other: None.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I gotta find a good picture now.....

Name: Joseph Cowell 
Looks: dude slightly longer fringe covers his eye and minus the glasses and beanie. 
Personality:  Joey is a quiet person who stays away from everything. Although he stays away from it all, especially the people he is one of the most known along with his two. 'siblings' Janet and Alex. He doesn't talk often and altogether hates human interaction. He has a hard time controlling himself sometimes, but he manages.
Other: he has that crooked smile and awesome chuckle a certain character that he's based on has. 

Okay? Okay.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(Awe.smile)
Angel was looking around her bedroom, long forgot. She placed her suitcase on her small bed. Luckily her father didn't hover. She un-packed her stuff, an early start at her new school, she didn't have to walk the long way luckily, her Dad bought her a home-coming truck, a little present. She said her goodbyes and drove tot he school.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The door of the black Volvo closed after the three pale people climbed out. Heads turned as the three put their heads down. The one who'd been driving, a boy, was the first one to be out of sight. He pulled his jacket down over his arms and his sunglasses over his eyes eventhough there was No sun out. 

Okay? Okay.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Angel looked up with a raised eyebrow as the black Volvo pulled up. All eyes were set on the crowd of figures that got out of the car, they stalked through the crowd of pupils. Head held high, sunglasses on, not sunny. I raised another eyebrow and continued my journey to my first class. Biology.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The one at the front, who'd broken off and was heading towards his class drooped his head. Stalking silently through the halls he reached biology and slid into his sear, quickly followed by the bell. The glasses were pulled off, into his pocket before you could register his movement and his brown hair covered one dark eye. 

Okay? Okay.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Angel sighed and stuffed the school map into her jacket pocket and pushed the door into biology open, she blushed behind her light coloured hair. The teacher looked up and told her to sit in a seat, everyone had already had a seat next to them except one, one of the boys who was wearing sunglasses. Bright and bold. She slipped into the seat beside him. He looked tensed.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(He actually has an appearance now!)
Joey (I think that's his name. I already forgot.) tensed as the girl sat beside him. He moved across in his chair, across the desk away from her as his hand on top of the desk clenched. He didn't bother to say hello to the girl, or even crack a friendly smile, just turned his attention to the teacher with  grimace.

Okay? Okay.

Penelope and Kristy

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(So I saw, and his name is Joseph! smile)
Angel grumbled something under her breath as she watched the tall dark haired boy shuffle away from her. So much hate and they barely said hello. Her mother told her to forget ignorant people, but she couldn't. She made him anxious, the way he stared at her, like she was something tasty to eat. He was strange. She sniffed her hair slightly, then her breath. Nothing but roses and non putrid breath.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos