Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Autocorrect probably changed it. I just want you to leave us alone. 

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey sighed slightly as he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Are you serious. I want to tak to you somewhere private." he said quietly and sincerely. 

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Angel smirked "This is quiet and private" she said looking around with an approving nod. The animal shot through some trees, I could feel it was emerging close to us, Joey looked tensed.
(Gtg soon.)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey shook his head slightly at Angel. "Knowing my family one of them will be spying on us if we stay here." he said quietly. He sighed gently and shook his head. "Forget it, you wouldn't want to talk anyway, would you?!" he said as he began walking away. 

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Prompts

Prompts

Prompts

Prompts

Nepal earthquake and Everest avalanche kil...

Prompts

Do You Think Middle Schoolers Should Walk ...

If you had one wish, what would it be?(oth...

Prompts

Which country do you want to visit?

latest videos