Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Touch Of Poison [ Lez & Rei ]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
We know our complicated plot.

I'll be the princess, you're my new sir-in-waiting.
You don't know of my abilities, yet, but you have been warned not to touch the princess ( reason was not qualified ) and never leave your skin exposed ( wear long sleeved clothing ). It's a bit of a medieval setting, so no television or such.

Let's Keep The Forms Short.

Name:
Position In Castle:
Other:

Add Anything If You Feel It's Necessary.

Posted By:
sweetbriar Lock
sweetbriar
StarStarStar
Name: Damon Freeman
Appearance:

Damon is naturally handsome; he has dark brown eyes with a red color to them, appearing to sometimes be burgundy. He has jet black hair, some strands sweeping over his forehead and eyes, and pale skin, though not too white.
Position In Castle: Sir-in-Waiting; Prince

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gwendolyn Sparrows.
Appearance: 
She has a petite figure; in terms of height, she stands at 5'3. Though small in frame, she has curves in the right places, and is an overall attractive girl. Her black hair usually loose, adorned with assortments of bows, unless she has any say in it: in that case, it would be thrown into a loose, messy updo. Her light green eyes are often dull, since her overall demeanor is quite apathetic, but if you manage to have her smile, then they'll probably seem a bit big or wide.
Position In Castle: Princess
Other: Her skin is extremely corrosive; I actually like your picture.

Posted By:
sweetbriar Lock
sweetbriar
StarStarStar
(I've edited my form completely. Could you begin?)

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Gwendolyn leaned against her bedchamber door, slamming it shut. The sounds of agonizing screams coming from downstairs did not cease, however. In fact, she heard them louder and clearer than before. Her father would be displeased, he'd punish her severely, she scoffed softly at the thought of his glove-covered hand slapping her across the face as he usually did. She'd been in the library, a place her father had forbid her from visiting. Just as she was leaving, a young servant girl had walked by, their arms having brushed together. The dim light in the library had at least helped her escape without being seen.

Many times, she repeated the same thing to herself, as if practicing for when her father would come to accuse her of being reckless: "It wasn't your fault. It was that silly servant's. It's a rule that long-sleeved shirts be worn at all time." She slowly sat on her bed, yanking the blue ribbon from her hair, destroying the ponytail that it had previously been in. She rested her pale hands on the hem of her knee-length, light-green, body-hugging dress. It was what the servants had shoved her in for the afternoon, for there was to be a dinner; a rare one at which she was actually allowed to eat with others, where she'd meet her sir-in-waiting. She'd get rid of this one even quicker than she'd sent her previous one running. 

She let out a soft sigh, running her hands through her now loose black hair. The sounds of footsteps made her cringe slightly, her father coming to finally slap her, maybe. As if it was her fault that he'd poisoned her, as if it was her fault that she herself was poison. She took a pair of gloves from her dresser, they'd been made specially for this dress. They went up to her elbow, as the dress itself was sleeveless.

Posted By:
IvoryPsyche
IvoryPsyche
StarStarStar
(I'm guessing this is medieval themed?)

Damon walked down the passageway, seeing the large, golden double doors that led to the dining room. A mere smile came across his lips, seeing the doors open as the boy at his side pushed them open. Walking into the dining room, he was greeted by the mother of the lady-in-waiting. "You're more handsome than I imagined!" The fair-looking woman squealed with a brilliant smile, hugging Damon as if she were already her son. "Gwendolyn will be down any moment! Please, sit down."

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Yes. ]

Her bedchamber door flew open, and she tensed, waiting to be slapped, though her eyes widened when she saw the short, feminine figure in her door-frame instead of the chubby, bearded man she'd expected. She looked up to see a fearful, youthful face staring at her. "O-oh, e-excuse me princess, your sir-in-waiting is awaiting you downstairs," The girl whispered, before running down the hall. Gwendolyn heaved a sigh, lazily standing and brushing a loose strand of hair from her face. She immediately headed downstairs, she'd learned never to keep her parents waiting. After descending two flights of stairs, she stepped into the main hall of the castle, straightening up in terms of posture, craning her neck and keeping a neutral expression, her small, faded-pink lips slightly parted. She gave a soft sigh, taking small steps until she stood directly in front of her mother, beside her a tall, handsome boy who seemed a bit older than her. Gwendolyn daintily held out her hand, since the typical greeting of that time was for the male to bow and kiss the lady's hand.

Posted By:
IvoryPsyche
IvoryPsyche
StarStarStar
Damon bowed, then gently kissing her gloved hand as his luminous brown eyes stared up at her. He then gently let go of Gwendolyn's hand and stood straight with a truly enchanting smile on his lips. "You're more beautiful than I had imagined, Gwendolyn," He said in a subtle voice, his smile still on his lips. He then looked over at Gwendolyn's mother, slightly pulling his brown leather gloves. "Shall we dine?"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Gwendolyn scoffed at his remark, earning an exasperated expression from her mother. She, however, couldn't keep the faint blush from creeping unto her face and settling on her cheeks, contrasting with her pale skin. Her light green eyes looked over him, taking in every detail with a slight grimace. Her hands rested on her hips, and she shook her head slightly, turning to her mother. "No, I don't like him, at all. He's too tall. How can I be around someone that towers over me like that?" She critiqued, turning her attention back to the man.

Posted By:
IvoryPsyche
IvoryPsyche
StarStarStar
Damon could hear the girl's complaints, and simply chuckled. Without saying a word, Damon pulled the chair, offering it to Gwendolyn. "Please madam, sit down," He asked politely, though there was something in voice that was indistinguishable. His dark chestnut brown eyes staring at her, waiting for the girl patiently.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

seeing locked accounts

latest videos