Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Private School - a private READ ONLY rp between Gupi1999 and Imagimaginationgal300

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:

(I know i know, its a lazy form but im getting sleepy)

Hey Guys.....
I'M BACK IN BUISNESS BABY!

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

The Private School - a private READ ONLY rp between Gupi1999 and Imagimaginationgal300

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Name: Layla Adams
Looks: blonde girl
Perso: Mean spirited, manipulative, flirtatious
Other: Nope

Name: Joey Martin
Looks: Red haired, blue eyed, pale skinned
Perso: Funny, random, patient, kind
Other: Nope

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay, I'm not really gonna go all out on the form anyway since it's private

Name: Carduus Terra
Looks: Shorter than average, long blonde hair, purple eyes, light tan, pretty.
Perso: Mean...other stuff
Other: James twin- Their parents separated when they were little, they each took a twin. James's ####### got changed to his step-fathers.

Name: James Stimson
Looks: Really tall, kind of feakishly. Thin, soft features, kind of feminine looking. Brown eyes, messy brown hair, olive toned skin.
Perso: Shy, nice
Other: Same as Carduus

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(sry i was on my other account)
we can start now

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Layla walked into school wearing a pink satin dress with a long tiff &co. necklace. her gucci bag sung by her side,her earrings dangling. Her blonde hair swishe behind her as she strut down the hallway.

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus was standing beside the water fountain, trying to escape a conversation with a nerd. He was ugly and a loser and yet he dared to ask her out. She tried to avoid looking at him, straighting her black miniskirt and fiddling with her earrings. She could see him shooting glances at her chest as he talked. She glanced down and saw she'd splashed some water on her blouse, since it was white it was slightly see through now. Angry she pulled her new Louis Vuitton bag from her shoulder and cracked it into the guys face, the LV imprinted into his cheek. Huffing she spun around her heels and walked away, her long hair flowing out behind her

(I'm wondeing if our girls would be friends or enemies Tongue Out They could be either with their perso's)

(I'm doing long posts because i have written in ages)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(REEAAAAALYYYT sorry for the late reply, watching youtube. Anyways, can they be friends, battling it through high school to get away from all the stupid drama and into the real world of models and paris...or something like that)

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Layla saw Carduss hit the nerd
"Nice one! but what the heck was he doing to make you so angry? just existing?"

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(im calling the nerd Norman)

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Perving on me, I mean like ew."Carduus said grinning at Layla,"I like your necklace by the way."
(Good idea!)

James wandered down the hall, doing his best to be invisible. Being taller than everyone didn't exactly help him with that. He held his satchel firmly to his side and headed toward his first class, hoping the bell would go soon.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY BIANCA! =D

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

Do you believe in......

latest videos