Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Private School - a private READ ONLY rp between Gupi1999 and Imagimaginationgal300

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
There was loud ring and Layla opened the door quickly.
"Heya hon! Take this", Emy dropped a massive prada bag filled with makeup.
"Um, Hi Emy, This is my friend, Carduss". She pointed to carduss.

Hey Guys.....
I'M BACK IN BUISNESS BABY!

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

The Private School - a private READ ONLY rp between Gupi1999 and Imagimaginationgal300

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus gave a nod, subtly giving Emy the elevator eyes. Taking a sip of her squash she watched the   two of them

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(lol i dont know what to write...)
Emy went over to the table and sat down on a chair opposite Carduss. Layla followed, put the bag to one side and sat.
"So, Carduss. this is Emy, Emy, this is carduss. Do you guys wanna go to the mall or something?"
Layla glanced towards carduss, signalling to say "yes".

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus read the signal and gave a smile"Sure" Still silently judging Emy she kept subtly glancing at her.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Emy said
"Oh, totally! We'll take my limo". Layla gave Carduss another, furtive, look and followed Emy out. 

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Following the two of them Carduus couldn't help but think Showoff

(My cat scratched my right hand and arm- it's not a bad bunch of scratches, I've had way worse, but the layout of them sucks. The band-aids have my wrist and hand stuck in an awkward position and it's also slightly immobile. So I have to type with my left hand -.-)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Layls got into the long white veichle and sat down on one of the stapless seats.
"Hey um, Emy? Why don't these seats have any straps?"
"Woah! Like, are you a safety warden or something? My driver is the best there is, You don't need to worry about dumb straps! Besides, they are like, sooo bad for your image". Emy the turned to Carduss
"So like, How long have you known Layla here?"

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"For ages, our parents do business together so we used to see each other from time to time and then we met again start of high school and were friends"Carduus replied, a fake smile on her face.She seriously   didn't like this Emy.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(sorry for not replying!)
Emy Smiled unassured and turned to Layla
"OMG, like, the hottest guy ever is going out with yours truly! Remember, like, Adam from elementary?". Layla nodded sheepishly and said
"You are? Lucky you! When did you guys start going out?"
"Duh! since, like, forever! We've been together for years now!". Layla looked a little bit amazed at this piece of knowledge.
"You have? Cool". Layla turned to carduss as Emy started texting
"I'm sorry about this, we used to be best friends, And we never really stopped afterwards. We just didnt see much of each other around town...so yeah."

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

NICKELBACK

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

What do you love about the Simon Swipe game?

latest videos