Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and hollybl2468

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: A girl falls for her guardian angel.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Ashley 'Ash' Jays
Looks: Ashley Jays
Personality: Rebellious, Sarcastic, Hardened to Protect Herself
Other: Ash is her nickname. She's the bad girl biker. She plays the guitar and has an amazing voice. She's the type that dances with danger. Ash is a loner, but pretends she's not by hanging out with gang type kids. Her dad pretty much ignores her and her mom ditched after she was born.

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Caspian "Casper" Wood

Looks:

Personality: Casper is civilized, intelligent and charismatic, but though he is caring and protective of his loved ones, always wanting to shield them from pain and death, he can become bitter and furious towards his enemies. Though his past was one filled with misery, hurt and abuse, he does not ever express this to people and instead conceals his emotions. He only ever reveals his sensitive side to those he loves and trusts.

Species: Guardian Angel. A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person or group. Belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. Guardian angels are the lowest class of angels; the second is the archangels, whilst the third is the seraphim. Angels exist in physical, spiritual and ethereal form, but the guardian angels are considered the lowest class because they live in physical form and are therefore much more vulnerable than other angels. In some chapters of mythology, angels have been depicted as faceless, winged creatures with golden blood, but in more modern times they are shown to be completely human in appearance, with the exception of their broad ivory wings.

Powers: Guardian Angels possess numerous abilities, mainly including enhanced condition, combat and strength, as well as the summoning or creation of weapons, and effortless camouflage, invisibility or the power to cloak other objects/organisms. Whilst individual angels can have individual powers, other main abilities are healing, dream manipulation, telepathy, and the manipulation of various elements. Young guardian angels may have trouble identifying and using these more advanced powers, but with practice and the proper motivation, it can be fairly simple.

Other: He is a talented pianist, experienced in unarmed combat and weaponry, in control of his abilities and with much knowledge of the mythical and magical world.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley hurled her alarm clock across her room, where it shattered against the wall. She groaned, burying her face in her pillow. Finally, the brown eyed teen pushed herself up, grabbing some clothes. She changed into a pair of black combat boots, dark skinny jeans, and a a black tank top. A short army jacket finished her outfit. She got on the back of her boyfriend's motorcycle. Well, they weren't really dating after he'd pressured her into doing it......She shook her head to clear her thoughts.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The sky was painted with colors; blue and white, his favorite shades. Casper walked down the streets, his footsteps barely audible on the concrete ground. His ivory wings were hidden, folded under his leather ebony jacket. Sometimes, he would cut slits through the back of his jacket, just so he could use his wings easily if he needed to. Here, however, in the morning, it was very unlikely any situation would arise where he had to fly. His eyes scanned the crowds ahead, until his gaze quickly fell on her: Ashley, the one he had been assigned to protect. She was beautiful, he thought, as he studied her brown eyes, her long hair, the curves in her skin that made up her gorgeous faceHe waved the thoughts from his mind and followed after the human girl, strangely capable of following the speed of her motorcycle.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Soon, both arrived at an abandoned amusement park. Ash headed towards the other teens when something wrapped her waist and mouth. She felt herself be pushed somewhere. She slammed into a glass object, biting back at the glass showering over her. Glancing up, she recognized the teen. He dragged her up, kissing her forcefully.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper didn't require his "abilities" in this case, so he had no need to conceal them. Without activating his invisibility powers, he went forward. From the scene, he could tell the girl, Ashley, did not especially want to be kissed, and the boy, whom he assumed was an ex-boyfriend of some sort, was both aggressive and violent. Hiding his wings, he grabbed the boy by his shoulders and slammed him against the wall, causing him to let go of Ashley in the process. Casper stood between he and Ashley defensively. "Caelum non animum ut amor in odium vertit", he said. "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned". At the boy's look of rage and confusion, he released him; Ashley stood a few steps behind Casper, which the boy acknowledged with frustration. "You're not getting your hands on her", said Casper.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley stared at them in shock, still bleeding. Harrison was the boy's name, she'd flirted with him and he wanted to claim her as his. She'd refused, but it had ended with her bleeding. Ashley asked, "Who are you?" She prided herself on the fact her voice didn't shake. Even with her question, she stayed behind Casper.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Casper Wood", he said, without glancing back. It was better to tell the truth, leaving out a few details, than seem too secretive. It only made people more curious. "I advise you to leave now", he told the boy, his figure steady and prepared for whatever fight or argument might come next.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Harrison nodded quickly, racing out of the room. Ashley backed away when he was gone, until she hit the wall.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper caught Ashley before she fell on the ground, supporting her body carefully. He brushed aside her hair to see her head was bruised, and slightly bleeding, too. As he saw her eyes flutter and close for a moment, he wondered if she was going to black out. Time to heal her, he thought.

I am a proud alien.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos