Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and hollybl2468

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Celeste just has an excited nature, which is driven to the surface by a few things: shopping, cooking, cleaning, adorable animals, interior design, and mainly "hanging out with girlfriends". These were the words Casper imprinted into Ashley's mind, as to assure her that she was in no danger, and simply in the presence of a positive soul. And following the dark-haired girl's reasonable comment: "The room is always fine," came a voice from upstairs, cold and equanimous. There were footsteps approaching from the stairs, barely audible, as a figure arrived to the small gathering.

And here comes the negative soul.

Amber batted her eyelashes, slowly and seductively, resembling a pretty feline. Her blue eyes were bright and narcissistic; the dress she wore concealed little of her bosom and ended at her thighs, but she was covered over with an ebony winter coat, in the presence of her relatives. "Hello, Ash," she said, as though they were close friends. "I do love the outfit ... reminds me of something I myself might wear. But Cel, honey ... that dress just has no taste."

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley bit her lip, to keep from saying something. Amber was just like the popular girls at her school. Being as she had detention quite frequently because of them, they weren't nice.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Celeste blushed in embarrassment and shame.
"Of course it doesn't appeal to you; its a dress, not lingerie," Greyson blurted out, almost accidentally. "Where are you headed anyway?"
Amber replied immediately, "just a party", in a deceivingly honest tone.
"Translated to mean another excuse to rub up against strangers and return at 3am completely wasted?" Casper intervened, unable to help himself. The blonde glowered in his direction, furious. There was a flash of anger in her eyes, something he wondered if anyone else had noticed, and then she was her cool, composed self again. There were a few slow steps towards him, her heels hissing dread as they clacked on the floorboards. And then she was too close, or close enough that he was waiting for Ashley to punch the other girl. The involuntary chills climbed his spine as Amber traced his jawline with her cold fingertips, either hoping to annoy Ashley, or simply make him flinch. Her lips moved closer, and for a moment he wondered if she would attempt to kiss him, but then she merely whispered. "Hold onto that adorable little sweetheart of yours tight."

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley held back a growl of frustration. Her nails bit into her palm, as she avoided going near amber. The girl was a complete witch. Ashley's voice was ice when she said, "Why would that be, Amber?"

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
“Young, precious innocence,” Amber hissed. “It's quite rare these days. People will want to take that from you. Perhaps even turn you to the ash in your name.” Taking this as a threat, Casper quickly intervened, though the others were silent. “I'd advise you to be very careful right now,” he said. “I hate to burst your bubble, but Ashley is not made of china as you wish. And I will defend her. My loyalty lies with her. Family or not, the moment you take another step towards her, you become the enemy.” He met the other girl's gaze, as stone hard as her own, until he saw her break down.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley glanced at Casper in amazement. Why would he defend her against his own family?

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Her heels clicking, Amber strode past them and into the outside cold, slamming the door behind her. For a long moment, the family glanced between each other and to the floors, appearing rather ashamed at their relative. Then Celeste released a low sigh and grabbed her boots from the living room, yanking them on. "Alright, we don't want to lose her, so we better hurry up."
"Do I want to know what you're talking about?" Casper asked regretfully.
Celeste threw her hands up as though everything was completely obvious and sensible. "Well we're going after her, of course. Its not safe out on the streets, and I'd like to know where these parties are she attends all the time." She quickly gestured something to Greyson. "We'll have to make sure we blend in, though, so, Ashley . . . why don't you come upstairs with me to find a dress, and you boys can throw on your fighting gear. Amber always said it looked so appealingly bad."

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley sighed and walked to the stairs slowly. She seriously hated dresses. She sent a forlorn look towards Casper, her eyes begging for him to help her.

Live Laugh and Love

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos