Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and hollybl2468

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley sent a glare at Casper as Celeste dragged her upstairs. She sent wary looks at the make-up and styling things and clothes. She bit her lip, looking at the dress. She said slowly, "It's very pretty?"

It came out a question, but the dress was beautiful. Ashley never really wore anything other than jeans, t-shirts, and her jacket. She nervously tugged on her earlobe, a habit she created when her hair was short.

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm really sorry, I have terrible internet problems.)

"Well, to be honest, it probably won't be much more than a shirt on you,"Celeste tilted her head thoughtfully, with a shrug of her shoulders"but I'm guessing it's probably the perfect apparel in this scenario, considering where we are headed."
The ginger retrieved a pair of black heels to match the dress and gave both to Ashley, before gesturing to a wiccer divider in the corner of the room, which she could privately change behind. A soft smile came to her lips. "I doubt Amber was attending a formal dinner party."

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, okay. No problem.)

Ashley muttered sarcastically, "That makes me feel so much better." She stepped behind the divider and quickly changed. She glanced down at herself and informed Celeste, "I look ridiculous."

She stepped out from behind the divider, frowning. Ashley pressed one hand to the wall as she slipped on the heels. 

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos