Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and hollybl2468

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Celeste just has an excited nature, which is driven to the surface by a few things: shopping, cooking, cleaning, adorable animals, interior design, and mainly "hanging out with girlfriends". These were the words Casper imprinted into Ashley's mind, as to assure her that she was in no danger, and simply in the presence of a positive soul. And following the dark-haired girl's reasonable comment: "The room is always fine," came a voice from upstairs, cold and equanimous. There were footsteps approaching from the stairs, barely audible, as a figure arrived to the small gathering.

And here comes the negative soul.

Amber batted her eyelashes, slowly and seductively, resembling a pretty feline. Her blue eyes were bright and narcissistic; the dress she wore concealed little of her bosom and ended at her thighs, but she was covered over with an ebony winter coat, in the presence of her relatives. "Hello, Ash," she said, as though they were close friends. "I do love the outfit ... reminds me of something I myself might wear. But Cel, honey ... that dress just has no taste."

SparkleWolf and hollybl2468

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley bit her lip, to keep from saying something. Amber was just like the popular girls at her school. Being as she had detention quite frequently because of them, they weren't nice.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with A

freind chat

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.