Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and goldenlocks24

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: Battle of the Bands. Simple, right? Nope.

Name:
Personality:
Band Info:
Other:

Name: Emma Karm
Looks: Emma Karm
Personality: Emma is stubborn and hot headed at times. She is protective of her friends, but loves having fun.
Band Info: Emma is the lead singer and guitarist of Push Back. The other band members are Jane Lopen on the keyboard, Daniel Reans on the drums, and Kayd Helios on the back guitar.
Other: Emma is in the drama club.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(So sorry.I was at school)
Name: Ryan Edwards
Looks:
Personality: Shy,sweet and caring.
Band Info:Ryan's band "Heartstopper" is an all male band led by the lead guitarist Kevin Samuels.Ryan is the lead singer of Heartstoper and is best friends with their drummer Lyle Stephens.Heartstoper only has done song covers in the past but Ryan has been trying to write some songs with 0 luck.
Other:
Ryan has just gotten over a rough break up with his ex Catherine Henderson,who cheated on him.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(I changed my form a little bit, because at first I'd been planning on a different photo.)

Emma dropped into her seat in the auditorium, next to her best friend. Jane hissed, "Where were you?" She whispered, "Got held up by Mrs. H." She returned her attention to the stage, where the rincipal was coming on.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(K.I previously had this photo for something else,but it didn;t fall through)
Ryan spotted Emma two rows down from him and smiled lightly.Since she started coming to the school he had an insane crush on her.But he knew his band would never approve.Especially Lyle,who was the leader of the band.He stared at her,even as the Principal,Mr.Watterson began to spoke.
"As you all know the anual Battle of The Bands compitition is coming up in a few weeks."Ryan broke his gaze for only a few seconds as his band mates Lyle and Kevin cheered,but he looked back at Emma as soon as they stopped.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma's eyes lit up and Jane grinned. Their friends, Daniel and Kayd, were grinning also. The four hardly listened to the rest of his speech, they were too excited. As soon as they were dismissed, they were one of the many teens talking and grinning.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan pushed past the huge crowd of talking,and laughing highschoolers to get to Emma.He needed a chance to talk to her.They had a few co-grade (two grades mixed in) classes together,and he knew her pretty well.Ryan had a strange feeling the other "Heartstoppers"would give him such crao for talking to her.When he finally got over to the group of girls he smiled.It seemed Jane had a weird hatred for him,and he loved it.
"Hey Em."Ryan said,smiling at Emma.Em?Really?He thought to himself.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma smiled and greeted, "Hey, Ryan. What's up?" She flicked a piece of hair out of her eyes, seeing Jane jump up and down next to the other two band members. They'd decided they'd sign them up, while she waited. The girl wasn't stupid enough to try to fight her way through that crowd.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan shrugged."Nothing much..."He really didn;t know how to talk to Emma without setting her off.No matter what he said to Catherine,she'd get mad.He was now nervous talking to any girl."The usual.Lyle being a jerk.Kevin being as immature as ever.."He paused
"You have met Lyle and Kevin before right?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma shook her head, looking confused.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan sighed."They're in our co-class Art."He replied."They're part of my band."Ryan looked around the room,hoping Catherine wasn't around.He didn;t want to deal with the pain of seeing her with someone else.
"You-uh-you look great."Ryan said.Stupi,stupid,stupid.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

~ Bea's Tips On How To Take Care Of A Pet ~

Stuck in my head!!!

what can we do without food?

what does the signature above you tell?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos