Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and Nerdalox's Private RolePlay.

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, Sparkle. Here's the form:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Pet (Optional) :

Background Story (Optional) :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The RP is taking place some place on earth, cuz I just don't want to search up places. xD

Both of our characters are running away from home for a good reason, and meet each other in the subway. We'll build on from that. Write yor form and send it in, and I'll do mine. :3

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chloe Nares
Looks: Chloe has dark hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has bright green eyes and is tall. She is very thin, because she can't find food. She's pale and wears dark jeans and band t-shirts. She wears dark sneakers. She normally wears her hair ina ponytail.
Personality: Rebellious, Stubborn, Smart, Fast on her Feet
Pet: None
Background Story: Chloe's older brother and younger sister got all the attention, she was ignored. She got in a big fight with her parents and ran. She's been on the streets since.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brody

Looks: Tall with longish, straight brown hair and amber eyes. He's really skinny and wears a white T-shirt with ripped jeans and black tennis shoes. He's fairly tanned, too.

Personality: Smart, funny, optimistic, flirty, and kind of sort of emo-ish. 

Pet (Optional) : He has a dog named Riley. She's a German Shepherd. 

Background Story (Optional) : He grew up with his dad because his parents divorced. He learned to play acoustic guitar and never leaves anywhere without one. He's not really sensitive, though, and he knows just what to say. His dad had been drinking a lot currently and met a woman at a club. He's planning on marrying her, and Brody doesn't want him to replace his mom. So, he ran away.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe brushed her bangs out of her eyes, trying to ignore the gnawing huger in her stomach. she ducked into a nearby alleyway and leaned against the wall. She decided to stop for the night, leaning against the wall. She laid her head against the brick wall, falling asleep.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Brody was walking down the streets of New York (See, I finally chose a place! x3) with his dog, Riley, beside him. He knelt down and rubbed her head. He had been walking for quite a while now, and he told his dad he was only going out for a few hours. Really, though, he was planning an escape from him. Suddenly, he called a taxi and buckled in, letting Riley squeeze in and sit beside him on the soft cushiony chair.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe rolled to her feet, ducking as a guy lunged at her. She'd been woken by a guy smirking at her. She started running,

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Brody payed the taxi driver and stepped out of the car. Riley followed behind him. Right as he began to walk, a boy ran past him and seemed to be chasing a girl. Brody watched for a while and shook his head. New Yorkers, he thought, even though he was one himself. He walked down the steps to the subway station and looked around, trying to find the next subway.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe spun, dropping into a subway. She managed to blend into the crowds, moving her way through.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Brody got onto a subway and sat at the very back. Everywhere else was full, and Riley decided to sit underneath the booth. Nobody sat beside Brody, so he just looked out the window.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe darted onto the subway, escaping from the crowds. She moved down the aisle and asked a boy that looked a little older than her if she could sit.

Live Laugh and Love

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Every 5th person claps!

Every 5th person claps!

Every 5th person claps!

Every 5th person claps!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Chat

latest videos