Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jojo_21 and Singermms Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Sebastian quickly picked the girl up by the shirt and glared at her. "Don't touch her." He said quietly but in a scary way. "Big brother! Put the poor girl down!" Suzuna shouted at him and pulled his arm. After a while he finally put her down and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry about my big brother, I'm Suzuna and he is Sebastian." She said and smiled sweetly to the little girl

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max came to Isabelle's side "Hey leave Izzy alone please.." He said harshly to Sebastian. Isabelle backed away slowly but closer to Suzuna "Nice to meet you both.." Max sighed "I'm Max, also a brother."

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Guess we two know how protective brothers can be, huh?" She said to Isabella and laughed brightly. She glanced at Sebastian and kept looking at him till he came over and bowed. "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." He said and straightened his back again

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle laughed lightly at Suzuna, "Oh brother!" Max looked down "Sisters.." He smiled while saying.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Suzuna laughed. "How long have you been here? We just arrived!" Suzuna then said and crossed her arms over her chest

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max shrugged "We got here a while ago but we've been exploring not going inside." Isabelle nodded "I beat Max here.."

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"I see, well we were going to get settled in our rooms." She said and smiled a bit to them. Sebastian kept glaring, he didn't trust them at all

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle's eyes started to turn red, Max widened his eyes "Uh, us too bye!" He grabbed Isabelle's hand and went through the door. Max opened the door to their room as Isabelle's eyes turned normal.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Suzuna looked after them surprised. "Weird people." Her brother said quietly and started walking again

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"You calm now Isabelle?" Max asked as he opened a window. Isabelle nodded and sighed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

devorce news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

problem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

problem

latest videos