Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jojo_21 and Singermms Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally when Max was done, he was going back to his room when he saw the same brother of Suzuna  . He sighed "Hey need some help?" He asked while trying to get his attention.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Do I look like I need it?" He said and glared at the guy. He knew him from before, M something. He turned around and stretched a bit, holding his sword high up with his hands

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max almost gave up because of the guy's attitude but didn't, "listen, do you need help or not? Should I just leave you here then!"

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
He quickly turned around so he was facing Max. "Help me! If you leave me here then I'll never get back to Suzuna!" He said and suddenly he looked a little bit desperate 

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max smiled lightly, "Ok then! The rooms are that way...What is your room number?" He asked as he pointed to the hallway across the room.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have to get some food for Suzuna first." He said and started glaring again, but not for a special reason. He looked around, yet again people had started avoiding him

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Mas sighed, "Well, what does she like?" He looked around too, people didn't stop it was just a crowd of people moving. "Weird.." 

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sweet things or spicy things, it depends on which mood she is in." He said and closed his eyes trying to remember how she was feeling this day

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ok, so sweet or spicy?" Max said shrugging while looking over at the cafeteria. He slowly walked to the menu "There are a lot of sweet and spicy.."

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll just have both, then she can pick and I can eat the leftovers." He said and nodded a bit like he was simply talking to himself

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

You Mad Or Nah?

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos