Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jojo_21 and Singermms Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max softly and slowly handed them to him. He sighed. "Now the rooms?"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just show me to dormatory and I'll find my way!" He said and smiled a bit as he took the goodies and took a deep breath

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max almost laughed but stopped himself. "It's over there the one closest to the door from the cafeteria." He smiled then and started walking back toward his and Isabelle's room.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
He walked to his room. After a while he found his way and knocked on the door. "I'm back!" He said and opened the door to the room. He did it carefully so he wouldn't drop the food

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle closed her journal as her brother Max entered the room. Isabelle was curious and asked him all the questions she could. "No, I was helping someone..." Max would keep saying. "Find then..." Isabelle said climbing back on the bed and opened her book to work on a drawing. Max sat next to her and asked "So..what are you drawing." Isabelle was drawing their parents like she normally did when she missed them really bad.   

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
As soon as he entered the room Suzuna jumped on him and took the food out of his hands. "Finally! I was getting real hungry." She said and looked at the food before she took a bite using her bare hands

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max swallowed, silent and stood before his bed. He layed there while Isabelle worked on her drawing. When she was done she stood up and put it on the wall. The drawing had her whole family in it but her mother and father were in the middle.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She ate and ate and ate. All he could do was stand there and watch as the food disappeared into her mouth. He kept watching her eat till all the food was gone. "Thank you for the food!" She said and smiled widely

(( I won't be on till next Friday, later! ))

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, see you later Jojo!)

Isabelle layed down on her bed, her eyes glowing and her head behind her hands. They relaxed until going to check around school.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Send the person above you a friend request!

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

latest videos