Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Renée//Kay Private Roleplay [Stay Out]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
We know our plot: Let's keep things short~

Name:

Appearance:

Short Bio (Optional):

Other:

Posted By:
MonsterMu13
MonsterMu13
StarStar
Name: Yivana Akune (Nickname: Ivy) Age: 17 Gender: F Appearance: (Its not letting me put up my picture.) Purplish-silver hair, braided into one down her back. Black Rectangular framed glasses, a big long sleeve covering her hands, color is black. With jeans that are slightly tight, color gray. And black boots, up to her knee, no heel. Short Bio: She just moved to the town and is a clumsy at first. Living by herself, she is by herself at school. Her parents had herove somewhere else, feeling she was old enough at 16.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Sparrows.

Appearance:

Damien stands at around 6 feet, and is muscular, while still keeping a bit of a feminine build. His shaggy, jet black hair is what most notice about him first, but his most striking feature is most likely his piercing green eyes.

Short Bio (Optional): Growing up in a mafia family has made him the assertive, rebellious person he is today.  Being the heir of the Vongola Family--one of the strongest and most influential mafia families in the world--he spent the first seven years of his life in Italy, before he moved, so that he could attend a prestigious school.  He was brought up to be a heartless killing machine, which is really what he is today. Now the thirteenth boss of the Vongola Family, he is attending his final year of High School, and will soon move back to Italy to take full control of the Vongola Familia.

Other: He is the thirteenth boss of the Vongola Familia, though no one knows it. Being a criminal organization, it would be dangerous for the secret to get out.

He mostly keeps to himself and comes off as a bit of a mysterious character to some, though he has had quite a lot of fights at school, few of them ending fatally for his opponent, it's because of his money that the school hasn't kicked him out yet.

Posted By:
MonsterMu13
MonsterMu13
StarStar
(Awesome! You start or me?)

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[ I will c: ]

Damien lightly tapped his pencil against his desk, his piercing green eyes fixated on the teacher before him. The marker she wrote with faded here and there, causing a few numbers and words to become a bit blurry. She turned towards the class with a smile, 'Whoever gets the answer first gets to leave class early'. Her words inspired many people to start scribbling down the equation as quickly as possible, though Damien simply raised his hand. She looked a bit exasperated as she pointed to him, he'd never answer questions in class unless they involved getting out of class early, and he'd always get those ones right.

"y=76.5" He mumbled, just loud enough for her to hear, before simply getting up and grabbing his back from the ground, not waiting for her to say if the question was correct or not. 

He sauntered out of class, his messy, black hair falling just above his eyes even after he'd brushed it away. The bell indicating the end of classes for the day rang not long after he'd made it to the school gate, and the sound of student's rushing from their classes was loud enough to be heard from his position.

Damien simply sighed and walked out of the school, a black limousine waiting for him just outside of the school's premises. He opened the door and threw his bag in, taking his seat after. His driver turned around to smile at him, "Straight home, tredicesimo?" His driver inquired.

"sì" Was his reply, the limousine driving off immediately.

[Bad post. I tried. Sorry.. ]

Posted By:
MonsterMu13
MonsterMu13
StarStar
(You did better than I would. :3) Yivana grabbed her book, seeing the boy leave early again. She blinked at his reation and shook her head. "He may be smart, but not a genius.." she said lowly. She stood up and walked out of the classroom last. Looking down as she walked, Yivana stopped at the crosswalk and looked up. She waited for the walking symbol to come up til she noticed a black limousine near her with a familiar boy inside.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien put in his headphones, skipping through songs on his Iphone. He stopped at 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. They'd stopped at a red light, pedestrians then hurrying by. He sighed softly, taking a bottle of wine from a compartment in the car, popping it open and pressing the bottle to his lips. He'd downed at least half of the bottle by the time the limousine had begun driving again, and he removed the bottle from his mouth, closing it and placing it down beside him with a sigh. He couldn't wait to go back to Italy, get fully involved in the familia. All he had to do here was co-ordinate attacks, he couldn't take part in them, and that he was sad about. Just a few more months, he reminded himself.

Posted By:
MonsterMu13
MonsterMu13
StarStar
Yivana watched him pass by, watching him drink and listen to his music. '..What the..?!' she thought. She started walking again, slightly following the limo. "I really shouldn't do this but..why does he have a limo?! Is he famous or something?"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
A few minutes passed before they finally pulled up to his mansion; his driver opened the door for him and he got out, heaving a sigh as he walked towards his gate, another servant opened it for him. He walked inside, the servant who'd opened the gate accompanied through the door, and he was greeted by others, offering his drinks and food which he declined. "Tredicesimo, a letter from the main familia in Italia." His main butler handed him a white envelope while saying this, Damien nodding slightly, opening it with a sigh. Most likely activity reports, or something they wanted him to advise them on. I'll be there soon, until then, I'll have to manage from here, he thought to himself.

Posted By:
MonsterMu13
MonsterMu13
StarStar
Yivana looked up, blinking. "..My God! He has to be rich or something." She went a little closer to the mansion, looking into window. She saw him reading a letter and several people in uniform. 'He has butlers too?!' she thought. She growled softly, noticing everyone at school was right. He was most likely a spoiled boy by money and acting like he was all the that. Leaving when he felt..

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which country are you from?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Rugby v football

latest videos