Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ren and Rhibi. Private Roleplay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
                                                           We know our plot,  now stay out~ 

For The Amazing Rhibi & Darling Renée Only!

Name:

Appearance:

Short Bio (Optional):

Other:

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Then again, do we even need forms? 

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I DO
otherwise i'll get confused plus i now have a picture for her so...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, lol. Well, let us make our forms, then c:

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra "Alex" Greyson

Appearance: rp 81
Alex is noticed for her bright copper-red hair, which she keeps cutting short, as well as her storm grey eyes. She is small and slight, at 5'3 and weighing in at 120 pounds. She's stronger than she looks, though, she just doesnt really show her muscle. She's considered pretty by most people, but she doesn't realize it. 

Short Bio (Optional): Alex grew up with a single mom, her dad had died shortly after Alex was born. Her mom was kind of distant and left Alex to her own devices, and as a result, she grew up to be kind of a tomboy, and learned how to fight. She also didn't get along with most of the other people in her village because they made her nervous, the major exception to this rule is Damien and his family.

Other: Secretly likes Damien, but hides it and refuses to admit it to anyone, even herself. Can use magic, specifically red chroma, or fighting magic.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Sparrows.

Appearance: 

Damien stands at around 6 feet, and is fairly muscular, while still keeping a bit of a feminine build. His light blonde hair is what most notice about him first, but his most striking feature is most likely his piercing green eyes. 

Short Bio (Optional): The first of two children in his family, he's the outgoing, often assertive, older brother of Yumiko. Both of his parents are Tama users, though he hasn't inherited their magic. However, he is one of the most promising warriors. He's a bit popular with the girls in the village, though he's never shown interest in  any; in fact, the only girl he considers a friend is Alex. [Gosh, I tried]

Other: It's already been decided by the elders in his village that he has no magic. 
He likes Alex, but he doesn't think she likes him, so he keeps it to himself.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!
So, are you going to start? Should we just start off with where the original died off?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Hmm. Maybe we should start at their like, second day at the new village. Or maybe at the complete start, y'know? Tribal dinner with everyone, thinking their safe from the initiation and such. I dunno. You tell me! ]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well... lets go with complete start, because it's been a while and i doubt that our roleplaying hasnt changed at all.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[ True. We're both more skilled now and can make it way more detailed and amazing. Also, I'm controlling Yumii. Yes, her name is Yumiko, but Yumii looks cute. Do you want to start at like, the end of the tribal dinner when Damien and Alex are alone or when it's just starting like last time? ]

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

latest videos