Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and BroJoeJoe

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

Information: A guy dares to date a girl, but falls for her.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Anna Reans
Looks: Anna Reans
Personality: Sweet, Sky at Times, Compassionate
Other: Anna is outgoing and funny with those she knows, but is timid with those she doesn't.

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jacob Holmes
Looks:  
Personality: Can be seen as quite ignorant, big-headed and sometimes outright obnoxious. But he has another side to him that few ever get to see. 
Other: You could say that he doesn't really have any true friends or anyone to look up to at all. His parents don't care much for him, and he tries to hide most of his pains.

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Anna pushed her books in her locker, before locking it back. She headed towards the exit along with the other teens.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Jacob would be huddling around with a couple of his so-called, "friends". As they stood just outside the exit. Pointing, laughing and yelling at most people that walked past. To help pass the time, it was decided that a game of dares was to be played. It was decided Jacob was to go first, as he was new to the group: an outsider, in some sense. Eager to prove himself somewhat, he accepted, pretending to not make much of a deal out of it with the fake grin of confidence he had used for almost his entire life. The boys around him stood intently, thinking of a good dare to use, as they looked around for inspiration. "I dare you to....... Hmm..." Said one of the boys. 

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
The boy grinned and said, "Go out with Anna for two months."

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
Jacob smirked slightly, saying, "Pfff, Anna? You got it. As long as I get to dump her hard when the two months are up. You can even record me dumping her. It'll be definitely worth watching. She'll never see it coming!". Folding his arms, he would continue laughing with all the other boys. Their names of which he had barely even learned yet.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Anna glanced at the guys laughing uproariously. She continued towards the local bookstore.

Nah.
Sometimes.
Would I change it?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos