Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop it you weirdo," she said, but couldn't hold the laughter back. She lightly hit him on the shoulder and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Then she turned around and took a deep breath. "I'm going now," she said and opened the gate. She glanced at him over her shoulder and smirked.

He walked to the cashier and put it on the counter. The girl lazily took the box, scanned it, and told him the price. After paying, he put it in a small plastic bag. "C'mon, let's hurry," he said and shoved his hands into his pockets, the plastic bag dangling off his wrist. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Francis laughed gently, shaking his head and then sticking his tongue out in return.  "I expect an answer to my questions next time I see you." He teased as he waved lightly at her.  "I'll see you soon, yeah?" He called as he turned to walk away, a light chuckle still in his tone as he began his way home.

Lilly grinned, bounce in her step as she walked alongside Max. The cold air outside bit at her exposed skin, and she tightened Max's scarf around her neck, ducking her head slightly. Linking her arm round his, and then tucking her hands into her pockets, Lilly stepped closer to Max in an attempt of warmth in the cold air.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, see you soon!" she called after him. She waited there for a moment, seeing if he would reply. Then she began walking, taking small steps, slowly, towards her door. She examined the door. it was made out of dark wood, and was neatly polished. There was a small plate made out of medal that had been sprayed golden displaying the names of the people who lived in the house. 

He glanced at her and felt a feeling of nervousness take place in his stomach. He began debating in his mind what to do, and in the end he moved closer to her too, wrapped his arm tightly around hers to keep her warm. "You really do need some gloves," he said and kept looking forward in an attempt to distract himself from the fact that they were so close to each other. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
A smirk quirked his lips at her eager reply, but he didn't have one of his own. That was because he had already become too engrossed in his thoughts, and walked the entire way home without noticing. Reaching his home, he entered in silence, thoughts still on the amusing girl. And his thoughts stayed there while he had a snack, showered, dressed, watched tv and all.

Lilly raised an eyebrow, then shook her head. "No... I'm fine. I'll just end up taking yours . I've got your scarf after all." She teased with a slight laugh, pointing to the material enveloping her neck. "Or even better I can just use you to keep me warm." She added with a cheeky smirk as she gently elbowed his side.

Okay? Okay.

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Sorry, writer's block >^< ]

He hoped that his blush would be hidden by the dark as he gently pinched her cheek. "Gee, you weirdo," he mumbled and chuckled. Soon, they arrived back to his home and he opened the door quietly so his sister wouldn't come running down the stairs, demanding ice cream. He took his shoes and jacket off, and then walked quietly to the kitchen, expecting Lilly to follow him. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
[Awe. Ish okay.]

"Nooo." She giggled softly. "You're just warm and comfy. " she smiled, voice quitening as sge entered the house beside him. He was obviously wary of his sisters bombardment, so she followed suit, shoes off and going into the kitchen behind him. She patted his head, then pinched his cheek back in return. "Haha, I got you baaaaaaack." She said in a sing song fashion.

Okay? Okay.

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"What's up with that weird revenge?" he said and laughed. It sort of hurt when she pinched his cheek, but it was only a small sting. When she let go he got them some bowls and spoons. "Ladies first," he said, after taking the plastic lid off the ice cream box. He sat down and pushed it towards her, giving her a small smile. He liked being with her, she was good company. Even though she had been really shy at first she was beginning to get more comfortable around him. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos