Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you have one now. " he said , his grin containing his cheekiness again. He saw all the single people leant against the wall , glad that for once he wouldn't be dancing with a random girl to avoid being one of them. He began dancing, him with the lead, in the same way as others around them. He gave another smile before deciding to compliment Carly. "You look very nice tonight." He said. 'You #####. Very nice? You couldn't even call her beautiful? Stop being a wimp!' He thought to himself.

They began dancing after a minute, when Max had figured out how the dance went. "Congratulations, you managed to grasp the guys role!" She teased lightly with a giggle as they danced with each other. It was nice. She liked dancing with Max.

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Even though it wasn't much she really liked this. "Thanks, you too," she replied. 'You too? Very classy Carly, soooo classy!!' She scolded herself and resisted letting out a sigh. Instead she smiled and stayed the exact way she was; dancing and being cute

He laughed with her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "How cute!" he accidentally said. He meant to just think this, but he didn't even seem to notice what he said. He just kept dancing, giving her hand a light squeeze from now and then

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump ))

The three dragon slayers

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry I was at my friends for a sleepover! ))

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why thanks." Francis replied happily as they continued to dance to the music. "It appears we are both absolutely useless at compliments. " he joked. His smile was radiant, and not the same as one that he gained from causing trouble. A one that showed how truly happy and content he was dancing and being close to Carly.

Lilly raised an eyebrow and the pink quickly bubbled up to her cheeks and she cast her eyes to the ground, until the pink dissappeared. "Thank you..." she murmured lightly, not sure if she was supposed to have heard or not. Each squeeze from his hand was returned wirh a light smile and a squeeze back.

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I wish that I had the gut to say something better," she said. When she realized what she had just said she blushed a bit and took a deep breath. ###, #-sorry," she said and coughed awkwardly. 
She didn't know what to say now, she was so embarrassed! She had never just blurted out what she really felt like before

He felt better knowing that she hadn't thought that was creepy. She was actually blushing. When she squeezed his hand he felt really happy too. It made him feel better, that he wasn't the only one that was really liked the person that he was dancing with

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Francis shook his head lightly, still smirking lightly at Carly. "Well if we both think that, then maybe we should try again, hm?" He teased softly as he took in the blush that tinted the cheeks of Carly's face. He took a moment to think what he was going to say, because he didn't want to make a fool of himself, again. He settled on something that should be a compliment, and that he could say without feeling awkward. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

As the blush sat in her cheeks, she had tilted her head down, trying to avoid looking like she blushed extremely easily. Which she did. And it was worse because she had pale skin in the first place. The pink faded, Lilly lifted her head again, this time with a light smile, as she stepped closer to Max, leaning her chin on his shoulder as they danced.

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She laughed and nodded. After thinking for a moment she opened her mouth but closed it again. "You look very good tonight, and it makes me happy when you compliment me." She made it through the sentence without stuttering or blushing, so she was really proud of herself. She laughed and looked around but she didn't see Lilly anywhere

He blushed and took a deep breath. W-what now? Should he slow down, or put his head on her head, or maybe just stop and turn around? Suddenly, he just stopped thinking. He leaned his cheek on her head, so his head was resting on hers 

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Hunter Hayes

what does the signature above you tell?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words That Start With F.