Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out. "Almost there," she said quietly. She slowed down just a little bit. Truth to be told, she didn't want this walk to end. It was fun walking with Francis. He teased her, she teased him, they laughed and they talked. It was nice to have finally met someone that she could, sort of, relate to.

He looked at her and closed the door. "Uh, well... I guess I really like making sushi. It's rather hard, but it's fun," he said and started walking. He shoved his hands into his pockets and clenched them into fists to warm them up. 

(( Hey, my computer is broken so my replies might be slow :P )) 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okie dokie." Francis grinned as he walkes along side her, slowing his pace to match hers. "Yknow you don't have to look so glum." He muttered, nudging her side. "It's not like ## #### # million miles away or anything. Plus school. So cheer up, AGAIN." He chuckled. 

"Yknow, I've never had good quality sushi. Might have to make me some some time." And with that Lilly had invited herself round again. "It's getting cold..." she whined slightly.  "How much furtherrrrr." She whined childishly

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Johanna and Kristy

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. I'm just having a real good time so I wanted to make the walk home longer," she said. She didn't feel embarrassed admitting it, why wouldn't she admit something like this? It was alright for him to know that she was having a good time. It could even be counted as a compliment.

"Not much further," he said and chuckled. He looked at her from the corner of his eye and noticed that she looked sort of cold. "Want my scarf?" he offered her and grabbed it with his right hand. Without giving her a chance to reply he took it off and wrapped it around her neck. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos