Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"No! I can change, I swear!" he said, putting up a dramatic act. He couldn't hold his dramatic expression and began laughing as he saw her soft smile and pat her head. "Yeah, it's late," he added and leaned back in his chair. "Want me to walk you home?" he offered and smirked. 

>> Sorry, writers block <<

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can change, you can change, that is what they allllll say!" Lilly said, also attempting to be overly dramatic. She soon joined in the laughter of Max, their laughs opposite, yet complimenting. She was patted on her head, which made her raise an eyebrow with a slight smirk. "Please. You're not gonna put me on a lead like a dog after patting my head are you?" She asked with a giggle.

>>Ish okay, happens to the best of us<<

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course I am! How else am I supposed to control you?" he asked, acting as if he was stunned by her question. He widened his eyes, and stared at her intensely, but couldn't help but grin after a few seconds. He could never hold a face whenever he was simply joking. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Chat PM's

Anxiety

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

How cute is the person above you?

The Banning Game

WHAT IS LOVE?

How cute is the person above you?

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

latest videos