Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The moon is neigh (PRP)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver stared up into the sky, drowsy. It was still extremely dark. Only an hour had gone by. And it hadn't gone quick. Sunlight here, wouldn't come until 7. 6 if they were luckily.  Oliver's  blanket was wrapped round him. "What if somebody sees me like this? I can't look like this!" Oliver shrieked. He got up and looked in the trunk. "You forgot these sets of clothes." He said bluntly putting them on. 

"Gosh, Would you pay more attention next time." Oliver said Politely. "It's like you wanted me to be cold. I mean, it is a Summer morning and all but it's cold." He chuckled. 

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

The moon is neigh (PRP)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter grinned and sat on the hood of the car,"You've spent more time ##### with me then you will any girl," He laughed at his own joke p, but got serious real quick,"That was real stupid, what you did back there. If mom or dad hears about this they'll rip me a new one," He told hi and shook his head,"Don't do anything like that again."

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The moon is neigh (PRP)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
"But Mom and dad won't know, now will they? They live all the way in Ohio. " Oliver said, with gleaming eyes. "It wasn't my fault anyway, that wild Wolfblood said to me on the way that he had been watching me for a very long time. He knows me Carter." He spoke in a whisper. "And he said he would've gotten me anyway." His face turned to a Worry expression. 

There was somebody after Oliver for unknown reasons. And they were always, secretly watching...

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

The moon is neigh (PRP)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter looked at him and squeezed his eyes shut,"Dammit. C'mon, we're walking home," He told him and started to walk, scanning the edge of the woods on both sides,"Is that all he said to you? Or was there more?" He looked at him and ran his fingers through his hair,"Nobody is going to lay so much as one finger on you as long as you're with me."

The moon is neigh (PRP)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

"cnote123" wrote:

Carter looked at him and squeezed his eyes shut,"Dammit. C'mon, we're walking home," He told him and started to walk, scanning the edge of the woods on both sides,"Is that all he said to you? Or was there more?" He looked at him and ran his fingers through his hair,"Nobody is going to lay so much as one finger on you as long as you're with me."

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

My favorite animal

Cat vs Dog

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos