Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Francis positioned the pillow on the floor then pushed her off his lap onto the pillow. "You are. You do realise if you tried a trick like that when I wasn't starving I probably would have stabbed you , so be glad I'm hungry..." he muttered,  slightly annoyed. "Do kidnapped people usual kiss their kidnappers,  huh?"

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Someone copied nearly every image from my default album.)
Jenner's cheeks were very flushed. She rubbed her bum which was also very sour. She still stood her ground, she sat back onto his lap and wrapped her arms round him, thinking of a good reason. "I like you, underneath the cruel, cunning personality is a kind, caring, loving man and I know that for sure, give me a reason not to love you better than my family."

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Francis tried to push her away, off of him and away, but without much success. "Kind? Caring? Loving? I despise them. Cruel, cunning? I love them." he hissed as he continued trying to push her off him. "One reason?! I could murder you any second!  I have an incentive to as well. I kidnapped you, why should you?!" he growled. 

Okay? Okay.

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jenner sighed and got off his lap. Her hands weren't tied and her ankles weren't. She quickly rushed over to the door, tears streaming down her flushed cheeks, she kicked the door open "You don't care about me at all!" she wailed.

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Francis quickly grabbed Jenner, shutting the door and pinning her to the wall. He pressed her against the wall as he held his knife up. "Of course I don't. Your a kidnapee,  not a love interest." he hissed, now pinning her to the sofa as he put binds on her, making them twice as tight as before so she could barely move. Although he did care. Something inside him cared, and he found that stupid, so he rejected to admit it. 

Okay? Okay.

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(What did he put on her? Frustrated) Jenna growled. "You know you do care, your doubting your feelings. You care about me, your just not accepting it" she hissed, though she was small and puny she could really convince people when she wanted to. She wriggled around uncomfortable. (Our last day together ;-; )

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ropes.  Binds,  restraints, other words for saying tying up)
Francis tied the ropes before pushing himself away and back to the arm chair. "How would you know? How would you know anything about me?!" he snapped as his rage increased.  She was trying .to make him admit it and he wasn't having it. 

Okay? Okay.

The Kidnapper

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jenner sighed grumpily and somehow was able to turn on her side, turning her back completely on him. He didn't care about her, so why should she have feelings for him? She was just a person he was keeping under hostage because her parent's didn't do what he wanted.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

I'm chewing gum!!!!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Book Suggestions?

I'm chewing gum!!!!

latest videos