Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and kukookristy

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: A guy kidnaps a girl. Neither expected to fall for each other.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Matt Taylor
Looks: Matt had dark raven hair with bright blue eyes. He has several white highlights. His bangs hang in his eyes frequently. He is tall and slim, but muscular.
Personality: Matt is cold and emotionless to most. He is a good actor and easily lies and manipulates people. He is very intelligent and can be very charming when he wishes to.
Other: Matt has very low self esteem, but hides it well. He is a popular member of dangerous dealings. He knows how to fight.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Gotta eat! 
Name: Lilly Smith.
Looks:  girl for rp brown eyes and short 
Personality: Lilly is generally a bright happy girl around friends but she easily gets scared, and worries a lot, causing her to chew her lip. She can be silent and ignore you easily if she dislikes you.
Other: Nope.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt leaned on the sign net to the bus stop, still next to the bustling New Yorkers. He was dressed in dark jeans, a band t-shirt with words too faded to read, and a combat boots. He had a black jacket on protecting him from the cold. Matt growled to himself, looking for his target.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly pushed her way through the people, almost pushed back onto the pavement but pushing her fiery head through.  She looked around when the people had moved and looked down at her watch. Seeing as it was the weekend she was heading to her new part time job, but she'd forgotten the way.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt pushed himself forward, called, "Hey!" He stopped next to her, a grin on his face. He asked, "You need some help? You look like you need a little help."

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly turned to look at the guy stood beside her before she looked around her, noticing the rapidly falling amount of people. "Uh..  I guess... Do you know where Lilly's diner is?" she asked. Yes, her first part time job was at a diner her dad owned and named after her. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt grinned and exclaimed, "Of Course! Just this Way!" He gently lead her down the street. Before she could stop him, he dragged her in a alley, placing a knife at her throat. His voice was husky because of his decrease in volume. "This is what's going to happen. You're going to act like family and you won't try to cause a scene. You do, I slit your throat and kill your entire family. Understand?"

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly froze, momentarily unable to speak or move,  her breaths panicked. Her eyes darted down to the knife at her throat for a minute as she wondered what she did to deserve this.She then realised he'd asked her a question, and the main casualty of her not playing along would be her and her family dead. "I-I understand." she whispered.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt wrapped an arm around her shoulders, sliding the knife in his boots. He lead her towards a car, whispering in her ear what would happen if she caused a scene.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly was practically shaking as she nodded slowly all the way to the car. When they reached the care she slid herself in, trying to get at least a small bit of distance between them two as she bit her lip nervously and played with her red hair.

Okay? Okay.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos