Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Joey had quickly slotted himself into the seat beside Ally and gave her a soft smile. He looked over his shoulder at the three girls and glared intently at them. It was a silent warning that if they did anything Joey wouldn't let them live it down. His eyes softened the second he turned back around to face the front as the teacher began speaking.

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hello Students. I am Miss McCombie, your parenting teacher. Some of you guys may have had me before if you took my fashion class, or my Social Studies class. Since it's the first day I have a few sheets to hand out. The first is just an introduction to the course and the second we'll go over in a few minutes." Miss McCombie went around the class handing out sheets of paper. When she went to the front of the class she started taking attendance. Ally held her hand out to Joey.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Joey gave a light sigh and took the sheet in front of him and began to scan through it, only taking in a few parts of it. He looked up, and saw Ally stretch her hand out to him. He took her hand softly in hid own, running his thumb over the back of it in a small movement before going back to the sheet to actually try to understand what was written upon it.

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Ally nodded. They were mostly going to talk about modern families. Great. Something Maia can constantly pick on her about. There were going to be a few big projects, and their biggest one was the robotic baby test. Ally wanted to be partners with Joey through every one. Miss McCombie pulled up a presentation on the smartboard. Ally looked up and let go of Joey's hand. 

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Joey knew Ally would probably have some worries about what they spoke about in class leading to Maia and the other picking on her but Joey gave her a soft encouraging smile to show her he wouldnt let that happen. He placed his elbow on the table, then his cheek in his palm, leaning like this to watch what Miss McCombie had pulled up on the board.

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Miss McCombie talked about how most young marriages could end in divorce and showed a few charts to prove it. Then she asked everyone to talk about their families, Ally sunk down in her seat, looking down at her feet.
"Alyssa?" Miss McCombie asked curiously. Ally bit her bottom lip, hoping Miss McCombie would get that she was uncomfortable.

Haymitch Approves

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
(I'm so sorry!!!)
Joey looked at Alyssa, before turning to look at Miss McCombie. "Miss, I think it would be best to move on from asking Ally." He said lightly. Under the table he ran a thumb aalong the back of her hand to try comforting her. He knew it wasn't a good subject for her, and didn't want her to be pressured or uncomfortable. 

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

(It's alright. We've both been pretty busy)
Ally smiled lightly at Joey. Miss McCombie nodded. "Alright, Joey would you like to talk about yours? It's alright if you feel uncomfortable about talking about it as well. I just want to give all my students a chance to talk."

Haymitch Approves

Kristy & Traci PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
"I'd rather not Miss." Joey said politely, although this was mostly so Ally didn't feel awkward about declining talking about her own family. He began swinging his legs light, before bringing up a hand and ruffling his hair.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game