Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Two vampires living in a modern day world, fall in love one myserious night, but know their families will never approve. How will they cope? Will the lovers remain together?
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(I forgot to ask you, can they already be a couple ?) Name: Cody Age: 119 (19) Gender: Male Looks: Cody Personality: Usaully kind, strong, dark and short tempered. Other: Vampire.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.I'll do my form in a little while when I get back.)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice
Looks:
Personality: Alice was always a shy, quiet girl. She is a book worm/nerd at heart.
Other: Alice does everything she can to fight her thirst for human blood, drinking animal blood instead, but she struggles and sometimes loses control.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Cody: I walked through the woods, hand in hand with Alice. We'd just had our feeding and was completley satisfied. I walked up the path to our shared home, before pulling her close and kissing her neck softly. "I love you" he mumured.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice:
I smiled weakly and kissed Cody back. He meant everything to me. He was my forever, whether he knew it or not, he was my everything. "I love you more." I said, running my fingers through his blond hair, which was one of the many things about him I was attracted to.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(Was thinking we could add something in that'll stress Cody out and make things bad ?) Cody: I smiled and nuzzled my head into her chest. I stroked her soft, brown hair. I liked her hair very much. It was long and soft and always warm and comforting. I could read her thoughts and grinned. "Your my everything" I said rocking her in my broad arms. It was true, I would not live without her.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
( What do you have in mind? I was thinking maybe Alice loses control during a hunt,goes after a human. Causing danger to herself and him)
Alice:
"You protected me as a newborn vampire." I said, recalling the time we met. "Since I was new, the gang would always try to pick on me, or start a fight with me. Luckily you were always there to protect me." I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"And you're the one that stops me when I lose control."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(Was thinking maybe Alice could be having a baby and looses control ?) Cody: I nodded slowly, though I wasn't really listening. "Yeah" I said as I rummaged in my pockets for the key to our shared house. I opened the door before un locking it and prodded Alice inside before chucking the keys onto the sofa.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(That doesn't really work. Alice can't have a baby because she's a vampire. Their bodies don't change once they changed. They're frozen. A woman needs her body to change in order to have a child)
Alice:
Once we were inside I went in to the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I sighed and bit my bottom lip. "I can't belive I lost control again." I said, thinking about the hunt. A soon as I caught the scent of a human I went after it, risking exposing myself and Cody to the world. I couldn't control it. Like when I was a newborn.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

latest forum posts

BOMB! (Game)

Names From A-Z

The wrong anwsers game! :3

How is your lovelife right now?

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Random Fact About You :3

The Banning Game

latest videos