Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Two vampires living in a modern day world, fall in love one myserious night, but know their families will never approve. How will they cope? Will the lovers remain together?
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
VanillaMoon
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(I forgot to ask you, can they already be a couple ?) Name: Cody Age: 119 (19) Gender: Male Looks: Cody Personality: Usaully kind, strong, dark and short tempered. Other: Vampire.

;3
;3

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.I'll do my form in a little while when I get back.)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice
Looks:
Personality: Alice was always a shy, quiet girl. She is a book worm/nerd at heart.
Other: Alice does everything she can to fight her thirst for human blood, drinking animal blood instead, but she struggles and sometimes loses control.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
VanillaMoon
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Cody: I walked through the woods, hand in hand with Alice. We'd just had our feeding and was completley satisfied. I walked up the path to our shared home, before pulling her close and kissing her neck softly. "I love you" he mumured.

;3
;3

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice:
I smiled weakly and kissed Cody back. He meant everything to me. He was my forever, whether he knew it or not, he was my everything. "I love you more." I said, running my fingers through his blond hair, which was one of the many things about him I was attracted to.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
VanillaMoon
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(Was thinking we could add something in that'll stress Cody out and make things bad ?) Cody: I smiled and nuzzled my head into her chest. I stroked her soft, brown hair. I liked her hair very much. It was long and soft and always warm and comforting. I could read her thoughts and grinned. "Your my everything" I said rocking her in my broad arms. It was true, I would not live without her.

;3
;3

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
( What do you have in mind? I was thinking maybe Alice loses control during a hunt,goes after a human. Causing danger to herself and him)
Alice:
"You protected me as a newborn vampire." I said, recalling the time we met. "Since I was new, the gang would always try to pick on me, or start a fight with me. Luckily you were always there to protect me." I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"And you're the one that stops me when I lose control."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
VanillaMoon
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
(Was thinking maybe Alice could be having a baby and looses control ?) Cody: I nodded slowly, though I wasn't really listening. "Yeah" I said as I rummaged in my pockets for the key to our shared house. I opened the door before un locking it and prodded Alice inside before chucking the keys onto the sofa.

;3
;3

Penelope and Traci's PRP

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(That doesn't really work. Alice can't have a baby because she's a vampire. Their bodies don't change once they changed. They're frozen. A woman needs her body to change in order to have a child)
Alice:
Once we were inside I went in to the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I sighed and bit my bottom lip. "I can't belive I lost control again." I said, thinking about the hunt. A soon as I caught the scent of a human I went after it, risking exposing myself and Cody to the world. I couldn't control it. Like when I was a newborn.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What is your favourite........

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

What is your favourite........