Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

No Love Here (Ren and Rhi)

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"You don't have to be shy, Tyler." Justin teased, sitting beside her with a soft chuckle. "I mean, I'm going to see, either way. Right?" He leaned closer to her, the palm of his hand lightly pressed against her cheek. He stared deep into her eyes, before his gaze dropped lower -- to her lips, then to take in every curve of her body, then to rest once more on her lips.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler shrugged slightly, glancing away. "I suppose..." she said, her voice barely loud enough to travel to Justin's ears.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ren. Hi.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"What's the matter? Am I taking this too fast? Or does my age bother you, maybe? Don't like to be touched by guys you hardly know, right?" Justin slowly withdrew the hand resting on her cheek, returning it to his side with a soft sigh. His eyes dropped to her swimsuit once more, tracing her curves as if to remind himself why he bothered, then smiled lightly. "Let's swim, then." He said, before  standing and diving into his pool without hesitation, resurfacing seconds later. He gestured for her to jump in as well, a smirk on his face.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am so bad at this though. *facepalms at my own inability to life*)
Tyler dove in after him, instantly relaxing when she was in the water, all tension seeming to seep out of her muscles. She resurfaced quickly, a faint smile on her face, looking at him, but not directed towards him.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{No, ssh. You're perfect. Sorry for the bad post.}

Dark hair messily clung to his forehead and jaw, water trailed his pale features even after he had resurfaced. The petite female followed, emerging from the water's rippled surface, a smile tugging the corners of her lips into a slight smile.

"You're not bad, you should come to the beach with us guys day after tomorrow." Justin found enjoyment in fidgeting in the water, bouncing slightly as he enjoyed the coolness of the waves that washed over his figure.

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(No, I'm literally terrible, at this part anyway, because I'm just sitting here like "nooooo i dont want justin to be here it should be brynn why world why" and as a result words aren't flowing properly and it bothers me so much that I can't write this. Ugh.)

Tyler laughed softly, shaking her head, one hand resting on the side of the pool so she wouldn't have to waste energy treading water. "Only one day and you're already taking me to meet your friends? Someone's a little excited," she teased, her smile turning into a bit of a smirk. 

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Sigh, same. Tyler needs to hurry up and get Justin to like her so we can just segway into j e a l o u s y . }

"I'd be calmer if you weren't this adorable." Justin supplied easily, thin black eyebrows curved with unvoiced laughter. "Besides, you already know me an' Brynn. It'd just be Max and Darren. Hopefully the idea of spending the day with four teenage boys doesn't daunt your liveliness."

The boy's pierced lips pulled into a half, one-sided grin that threatened to usurp the left of his face, arms reached through clear, cool water to snake loosely around the female's small waist and teasingly brush her stomach.

"Now, where was I? I was talking about you being perfect, because you are perfect." Thick black hair fell from his dark eyes with a subtle shake of the head, bangs placing themselves elsewhere and unruly clumps of the dark locks starting off in another direction. 

Face pressed closer, his breath ghosted her neck as he traced her face―dark gaze trailed the smoothness of her jawline, grace of her small, soft lips and to her neck and to rest on her chest. Justin's dark gaze then drifted to her eyes, a hushed whisper of: "You're very perfect" piercing the silence.

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Four teenage boys... I guess I might be able to handle that," Tyler responded, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Even so, she smiled, before she was dragged closer, her eyes widening, her breath catching ever so slightly.

His breath was warm against her skin, heat coming off his body warming her slightly. She was glad he couldn't see her face as that was the only part of her that felt hot, letting her know without showing her that she was blushing.

"You're very perfect."

Cool water filled the slowly shrinking distance between their bodies, her hands resting on his chest, fingers curling slightly as she tried to wrap her mind around just what it was that was going on, pretty sure she was being used but not entirely certain of it, either. Not sure enough to push him away. Not uncertain enough to pull him closer. Nothing to say entering her mind, so silence remained in the air, his words left floating between them.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos