Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah Private Roleplay.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have no plot at all. :3) 

Two people fall in love, with obstacles ahead of them. They face fighting for their love.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other/or if immortality or species:

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Neither do I, lol. Would you rather play the guy or the girl, as I don't mind either way. :3)

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me either, but since you want me to choose and I have been the boy for so many roleplays... Can you be the boy? If you don't want to just tell me.)

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(No, that's fine ... though it may sound strange, I'm actually better at playing guys than girls. x3)

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(I had the same reaction when I played a guy :3 ... I therefore have no guy photos and can't find any good ones.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Forgive me, I'm not in a very creative mood, lol. ^^)

Name: Lionel Prince
Nickname: Leo
Personality: Despite being the type who always tries to smile and stay positive, he will obviously react differently to danger, attempting to stay calm whilst also defending everyone around him. He is also intelligent, preferring to study his opponent and plan out his motives than leap into things, though he can be spontaneous when he wants to. Some might say he is the type who cannot stand being alone or without company, which is another reason why he loves animals and socializing. 
Appearance:

Species: Caladrius - An enormous pale bird, usually depicted as either snow-white, silver or grey, this creature is popular in Roman mythology. It was said to be capable of taking sicknesses and wounds into itself and then dispersing the illness or injury somewhere else, entirely healing both the person and the bird in the process. These legendary creatures are both talented healers and powerful beasts amongst the many species of immortals; they were able to change between human and bird form at free will and fed on human food rather than other frightening monsters, which often survive on flesh, blood or other life-forces.
Other: He usually dresses in a white shirt open at the collar, with jeans and lace-up canvas sneakers.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! Yesterday I had to go to bed for school..)

Name: Madison Sheld (Madi.)

Personality: Madison is a cheerful character. Very, actually she loves animals and has a motivation to keep them around her at all times. She was bullied when she was little, so this makes her very sensitive. Madi is shy, and hardly talks unless you are someone who she seems like is worth to talk to. She is very stubborn, everyone knows this and tries not to tell her what to do because of her immortality. 

Appearance:

Other/or if immortality or species: Madison is a siren. -Someone who can sing or talk in a way where if anyone listens they will do what is said.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Would you like to start? c;}

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ha, sure. :3)

Madison walked throughout the forest, her hair waving like a flag. She hated when it did this, it looked like she was a troll... Madi thought as she sat down on a log nearby. She took a deep breath, while she took out her book. She began on page thirteen and read until fifteen when she heard a noise nearby.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Lionel had been striding through the woodlands when he heard a sound; he calmed as he soon realised it might be the turning pages of a book and chuckled lowly, for he had not thought anyone read in the forest, though that excluded the beloved characters of fiction novels, he supposed. Were the person friendly, he told himself, he would have nothing to lose by communicating with them. He arched an eyebrow at his own thoughts, but went on. However, were they hostile, he might end up dead. He considered this as well as how long a period of time he had spent alone. Might as well take a chance, he shrugged. And he stepped out of the trees' shade.

I am a proud alien.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Name your top 5 bands.

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

What's your pets name?

latest videos