Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah Private Roleplay.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Madison shrugged, "Hm, I guess why not?" She smiled just lightly. "Your a good cook? Hm, want to play cook and judges? Since your such a good cook?" Madi said teasing around.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why not?" Lionel replied, mimicking her teasing tone. "What shall I cook, judge?" He considered this at once; if his cousin were here, she would expect him to cook Madison a five-course meal, and perhaps he would.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Madison began to think, her eyes flickering off into nowhere. "Hm, I'm not sure.. My little chef." She looked back up at him grinning lightly. Madi crossed her arms as she tapped her head as if thinking hard. "Hm, make it a surprise.."

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Lionel smiled thoughtfully. “I'll see what's hiding in the cupboards,” he suggested. “You're welcome to the library and other rooms, so feel free to explore.” He disappeared from he threshold and headed downstairs, his footsteps barely audible. As he reached the kitchen, he retrieved a pan from the lower cupboard and began searching the fridge.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Madison smiled, almost giggling to herself as she stood there for awhile. When she did move, it was to take a look at the book Lionel had suggested . She read for the two chapters until she decided to come beside Lionel in the kitchen. But, since he was doing a surprise she didn't of as on what he was making.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Once he finished, Lionel dished up the meals and carried them to the dining table, where cutlery and serviettes were already placed neatly. “Here you go,” he smiled.

SPOILER

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos